Digital Marketing Manager
TrustRadius helps millions of B2B buyers every year by providing unbiased in-depth reviews from their peers. We also help vendors engage and convert more buyers with our first-party intent data and tools to put their customer’s voice to work, authentically and at scale.
About the Role:
If you love technology and are passionate about web strategy and the overall digital customer experience, TrustRadius is looking for you. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the ownership of highly visible and strategic work to optimize our web properties and drive client acquisition and brand awareness by creating successful email, social media, and paid advertising campaigns.
- Craft strategic recommendations for the continuous improvement of the TrustRadius vendor website and spearhead the implementation of web projects from ideation to deployment
- Strategically manage the road map of web updates to ensure new features, maintenance, and optimizations are rolled out according to set schedules
- Implement changes on our web properties, creating pages and experiences that uphold our brand standards, values, and business goals
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Set and maintain reporting benchmarks and dashboards, create in-depth reports on site performance, and effectively communicate recommendations to cross-functional teams
- Develop strategic recommendations based on business goals and performance data, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to inform content and design strategy
- Form strong agency relationships with our partners for SEO, web analytics, and web development
- Partner with content and demand gen to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, and paid advertising
- Have knowledge of demand generation tactics and lead conversion principles
- Have an understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes
- Have extensive experience creating audience segments and developing digital campaigns that delivers relevant messaging to target audiences
What you'll need:
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Experience optimizing, growing, and maintaining mid- to large-scale websites
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing effective SEO, CRO, and personalization programs
- Superb understanding of web and digital marketing standards and a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user experience, and technology
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Expertize with Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Divi
- Strong digital project management skills, with a detail-oriented, efficient, organized, curious, and collaborative approach to work
Bonus points for:
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo
- Proficiency with wireframing tools
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. No agencies please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The software review platform where buying decisions are made.