Senior Product Marketing Manager
We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 115 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with our Director of Marketing, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Director of Sales, and Head of Customer Success.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Own the go-to-market strategy for our core platform and new product launches — from launch through the product lifecycle
- Advocate for our customers and users through constant communication and research; prioritize feedback and insights for the Product team
- Shape the product roadmap by providing compelling user research, competitive insights, and market data
- Create positioning and messaging to communicate our value proposition to our target customers
- Partner with the Sales team on sales enablement collateral including battle cards, messaging scripts, and datasheets
- Work closely with the Marketing & Demand Gen teams on positioning for assets like blogs post, video content, webinars, whitepapers, landing pages, and case studies
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of Product or Product Marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Experience in the video space and/or the creator economy preferred
- Track record working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Creative teams
- Result-oriented with a bias for action
- Excellent communications skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborate startup environment
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
As the fastest growing video monetization platform, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent.