Head of Product
We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, courses, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
The Head of Product will partner closely with our Director of Demand Gen, Director of Marketing, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Technology Officer, and Director of Sales.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Define and execute the strategic vision for Uscreen’s core video platform — across monetization products, payments, marketing tools, & business insights
- Hire, lead, and mentor a team of product managers and senior product managers
- Establish OKRs, key performance indicators, and a scalable product management process focused on customer value and business impact
- Partner with leadership, the Revenue Team, and Engineering to prioritize the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Marketing and Demand Gen on a GTM process to launch new products, accelerate customer acquisition, and improve adoption
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 8+ years of Growth and/or Product experience at a SaaS company
- 4+ years hiring and managing a team of high performing Product Managers
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn insights into action in collaboration with Product & Engineering leaders
- Strong communication and collaboration skills while working cross-functionally; ability to drive alignment among teams in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work directly with customers for user research, product feedback, and testing
- Experience in the video space and/or the creator economy preferred
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
As the fastest growing video monetization platform, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent.