Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Our healthcare system is mostly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
We're connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. We've developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two-way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here's some of what we've already accomplished:
- Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
- $20M+ in venture funding
- 200%+ annual growth
Working at NexHealth means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission-driven colleagues. We hail from world-class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. We're backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders like Rahul Vohra, Scott Belsky, and Naval Ravikant.
NexHealth is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help accelerate the adoption of our breakthrough Patient Experience Platform.
An ideal background incorporates having entrepreneurial startup experience in a similar capacity. B2B experience preferred but not required. Analytics expertise, including SQL, is ideal.
- Research and define customer personas, ideal customer profiles, and user archetypes.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to build adoption and retention loops that drive customer value based on their desired practice outcomes.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support to scale their efforts delighting customers and delivering value.
- Activate and engage dormant leads with educational content drips and value-add resources
- Build connective tissue between Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to rapidly iterate messaging and positioning across the customer journey.
- Look for opportunities to deliver value to our ICPs by creating educational, entertaining, and useful content (online and offline)
- Drive experimentation of emails, text messages, snail mail, and in-product education to influence customer adoption, satisfaction, and upsell.
- Build relationships with Lifecycle Marketing, CRM, and Customer Success platforms to innovate, experiment, and troubleshoot our campaigns.
- 5+ years in CRM marketing, lifecycle marketing, or retention marketing roles at a subscription-based B2C or B2B company
- Battle-tested experience collaborating cross-functionally to drive acquisition, retention, and customer expansion.
- Deep understanding of acquisition funnels and customer journeys, and how marketing and sales work together to create success
- A/B Testing & Growth experimentation knowledge
- Experience conceiving and building new programs from scratch, using data and customer insights
- Technical marketing experience building communications with Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Pendo or similar
- Additional expertise in connecting to APIs, building automation scripts, and writing SQL preferred.
- First Principles problem solver with excellent internal and customer-facing communications skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.