This job is no longer accepting applications.
Company: SSON (a division of IQPC) https://www.ssonetwork.com/ https://careers-iqpc.com/
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Location: Flexible working between home & our 5th Avenue based New York Office
Type: Full-time, permanent (Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00)
The Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON), a division of IQPC, is an online community of over 150,000 Shared Services and Global Business Service professionals across the globe. Our mission is to provide our community with a platform to help professionals advance by identifying best practices in operational efficiency, finding technologies to support their goals and to benchmark across like-minded peers for professional development. SSON is the largest and most established global community for shared services professionals in the world and is designed to be the leading source of industry news, thought leadership and analysis through written articles, webinars, white papers and in-depth market reports.
As a Marketing Assistant you'll be responsible for supporting a portfolio of live and digital B2B conferences in a variety of industries. If you love a challenge, this position will provide you with great learning opportunities, a dynamic environment and a high level of autonomous responsibility. It will provide you with an in-depth understanding of how to manage multi-channel marketing campaigns from start to finish and is career-tracked into a Marketing Manager role pending performance.
- Marketing Campaign Support
- Marketing Analysis & Research: Understanding the market and audience to assist building a successful marketing campaign from both a quantitative and qualitative angle
- Public Relations: Writing, distributing press releases and liaising with media
- Media Partnership Development: Researching, identifying and establishing partnerships to increase brand awareness and revenue
- Social Media: Assisting the management of social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Email Marketing: Contributing to email campaign execution including writing copy, personalization, remarketing, email design & layout, email list management, etc.
- Interdepartmental Support
- Production: Understanding the program and USP, developing marketing language to be used throughout the campaign
- Sponsorship: Working with conference sponsors; following up for marketing promotion opportunities
- Operations: Supporting event image, branding and collateral development for distribution
Our ideal candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiator who thrives under pressure
- Good combination of creative and analytical skills
- Good time management - capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, drive & determination to succeed
- Keen interest in a career in direct & digital marketing
- Commercial experience/B2B direct marketing experience is preferred but not required
What we offer:
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent office location one block from Grand Central and Bryant Park
- Career progression and development support with clear pathways both upwards and across departments
- Fun office culture with an ongoing calendar of social events
- Ongoing training at the individual, team and department levels
- International company with opportunities to transfer abroad
- Visit us at https://careers-iqpc.com/our-culture to learn about all we have to offer!
IQPC collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our privacy notice for further details: https://careers-iqpc.com/privacy-notice/
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
Your application has been successfully submitted.