Director of Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What you're walking into:
Traackr is an influencer marketing platform serving an impressive customer roster including L’Oreal, Shiseido, Samsung, and more. You will be joining a growing technology innovator with an all-star team spread across the globe.
As a marketing team, we thrive on collaboration and openness. You’ll be running operations alongside a team that respects process, planning and data. Your future teammates include excellent content creators, event planners, PR pros, product marketers and one amazing brand designer.
Our team spans the U.S. and Europe, yet despite the time differences, we connect, communicate, and collaborate really well. While each member of the team has a unique specialty, we all contribute to strategy and we all roll up our sleeves to get the work done. We push ourselves to do great work and we look out for each other. We are not a “stay in your lane” team, we are an “all hands on deck” team.
As Traackr's Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs for our target accounts that generate and nurture leads across channels with the ultimate goal of creating pipeline. You will collaborate closely with the Sales Development team and with your peers in marketing and sales to run effective and creative campaigns. We're looking for someone with experience in designing account-based programs for SaaS companies, a track-record of meeting pipeline generation goals, and a collaborative work style. As is the case for our entire team, one day you’ll wear your strategy hat, the next day you will be in the weeds of getting work done.
What you will do:
- From our ICP, account segments and personas, develop and orchestrate creative demand generation programs that build awareness, generate leads and engage our database.
- Ensure programs are tailored to our account segments and key geographical markets (U.S. and EMEA).
- Develop creative, engaging and integrated paid and organic programs, in collaboration with content marketing to generate new logos and cross-sell pipeline.
- Mentor several sales development representatives in the U.S. and Europe, refining operational processes, developing playbooks and coaching the team to hit their targets.
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations.
- Experience working closely with a sales development representative team.
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns.
- Strong analytical ability, specifically related measuring programs and ROI.
- Proven ability to work closely with content marketing and product marketing to ensure you have the assets you need to run successful programs.
- Exceptional project management skills and superb attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (we use Pardot and Salesforce).
- Experience marketing to marketers, especially B2C marketers in the beauty, fashion, lifestyle sector is a plus.
- French language skills are also a plus, but not essential.
Additional Information: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Data-Driven Influencer Marketing Platform