Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a Marketing Operations expert who is ready to win by breaking the status quo? We challenge everything and have been dominating sales and marketing because of it!
At Kronologic, we're turning time into value by revolutionizing and monetizing the calendar. Kronologic sends tailored and timely calendar invites to qualified leads from sales reps' calendars. Leads 1-Click accept and all reps have to do is show up to the meetings booked on their calendars. We believe that the best kind of sales tech fills up calendars, not to-do lists.
Kronologic is on track to hit 400% YOY growth and backed by Texas’s top investors. Check out our Sizzle Reel to hear why our customers love Kronologic.
Why YOU for this role/team?
- You're metric-driven, with a strategic mindset, and passionate about creating something new
- You uncover and introduce green pipeline metrics, novel leading indicators, and prove out new ROI models that have never been seen before
- You have a history of driving marketing and sales success by ensuring the proper management of marketing data and processes that support exceptional lead management and improved lead and contact data quality
- You're organized, show critical attention to detail and accuracy, and have a successful track record of project management
- You're a team player, driven to be your best in the position you play, and also eager to learn and expand your own playbook along the way
- You have a deep understanding of demand generation, ABM, and sales engagement that will enable you to contribute quickly
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the enterprise
- You have demonstrated ability to analyze data, conduct primary research, and problem-solve
- You have hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms/CRMs (HubSpot and Salesforce) and other MarTech like ZoomInfo, Postal.io/Sendoso, Rollworks, 6Sense, Vidyard/Wistia, etc.
- You are discerning in your discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- Your ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business, while meeting deadlines, is highly rated
What you'll do in this role
You'll serve as the main Administrator for all of our MarTech stack, including Marketing Automation (HubSpot), Project Management (Trello), Sales Engagement (Kronologic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator), Direct Mail (Postal.io).
You'll work with autonomy and have the support of your team to:
- Set up, launch, and report on campaigns in Kronologic
- Discover new marketing and sales measurements and benchmarks
- Partner with Demand Generation and Sales Operations on initiatives
- Coordinate the execution of marketing campaign activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop an evaluation framework to assess the strengths of campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- Organize data to be readily available as needed to demonstrate the benefits of campaigns
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a collaborative, innovative, and intelligent fast-growing team
- Company-paid healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Team off-sites for collaborative brainstorming and fun experiences
- Be part of shattering the status quo and creating new best practices in sales/marketing strategy
- Ownership/stock options
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Eliminate "lead chasing" with Calendar First™ AI