Senior Performance Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 7000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our growth exceeded 200% in 2020, so we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020 to double our global team and to accelerate our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
About the role
We’re building a world-class Growth Marketing team here at Gorgias, composed of B2B marketers with advanced technical skills. We have a kickass product and we're running unconventional growth tactics thanks to our proven-track framework and we've designed our in-house growth engine, that's generating millions in revenue ... mostly on auto-pilot.
As Gorgias' Senior Performance Marketing Manager you will be the go-to expert on all of our digital acquisition, which includes paid social (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Reddit, etc.), paid search (Google Ads, Bring ads, Capterra, G2, etc), display (programmatic), and online video. You will focus on building out new innovative growth experiments, develop Gorgias brand awareness, and build an influencer network. This includes unlocking the potential of niche advertising networks, leveraging conversational ads (Facebook/Linkedin), and building ABM programs (Influ2, 6Sense, etc.) to acquire new customers.
You'll build your team (PPC freelancers, Creatives agencies, etc.), manage existing ones, and work closely with the product & content team to plan, buy, and optimize targeted media campaigns to deliver on direct response goals. You'll also partner with your demand generation teammates on building unconventional cross-projects to maximize their impact.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full-cycle execution of global direct response paid social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter with a strong emphasis on rapidly scaling a budget and evaluating new advertising channels/partners.
- Own agency and partner relationship and build a team of external contractors (SEM, Creatives Agencies, etc.) to ensure smooth operations of our growth initiatives
- Build an ABM program and partner with the BDR team to ensure coverage on our target accounts within the upmarket segment everywhere they go on the digital web
- Build influencer-led promotion program by partnering with e-commerce influencers and sponsor newsletter our audience is reading
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of paid campaigns performances, including creative learnings by leveraging SQL queries
- Leverage platforms and tools like StackAdapt, Metadata.io, ClearbitX, DemandBase to improve our targeting techniques.
- Run a website conversion rate program to drive more demo, trial, and content download page
- Proactively identify channel optimization and growth opportunities leveraging constant test-and-learn approach to a/b test messaging, content and to improve overall efficiency
What You Need
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience for SaaS, B2B Business
- Proven track record of building channels from scratch
- Ability to tie advertising spend & performances to sales pipeline results
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Ability to build growth projects and analyze results by leveraging SQL queries and/or analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics)
- Experience in managing team/contractors management and strong project management skills
- Full Modern Data Stack: Segment (Connections and Personas) ; Fivetran (ETL) - BigQuery (DataWarehouse) - dbt (transformation) - Hightouch (Reverse ETL) - Casto (Data catalog)
- Best-in-class Marketing Stack: Hubspot; Reply.io;Customer.io; Enrichment tools (we combine all the best providers) ; Warmer.ai (AI-Powered Email Personalization); Influ2 - (Person-based advertising); MutinyHQ (A/b testing) + any tools that will help you to maximize your impact
- Serverless Functions on GCP - Maintained by our DevOps team (10+ people)
- Zapier & Automations tools (velocity is key, MVP are welcomed) - optional
- SDRs and freelancers
We live and die by automation and data. You'll join of 7 people, with a heavy penchant for technical growth projects:
- Brian, VP Marketing (Ex: VP Marketing at Active Campaign)
- Maxime, Growth Lead, Paid expert
- Baptiste, Growth Marketing Manager — Marketing automation & Growth Engineering
- Elliot, Product-Led Growth, Data & Growth Engineering
- Guillaume, Growth Referral Manager — expert in Growth Loop
- John, Sr Growth Operation — Segment, Data flows, Zapier master
- Asta, Content Marketing Manager
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Customer Service Made Easy for Online Stores