Growth Marketing Manager (Outbound)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 7000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our growth exceeded 200% in 2020, so we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020 to double our global team and to accelerate our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
About the role
We’re building a world-class Growth Marketing team here at Gorgias, composed of B2B marketers with advanced technical skills. We have a kickass product and we're running unconventional growth tactics thanks to our proven-track framework.
We've designed our in-house growth engine, that's generating millions in revenue ... 80% on auto-pilot.
As Gorgias' Outbound Manager you will be the go-to expert on all of our outbound emailing acquisitions. This role is focused on driving leads (that convert to MQLs) and fueling the pipeline for the sales team. You'll be in charge of designing new innovative campaigns triggered by real-time events, improving emails performances with tailored messaging at scale, strengthening our stack by using the best tools and technologies.
You'll also work on improving current processes (buying-intent collection, enrichment, company sourcing, lead prioritization/scoring, opportunity conversion with the help of 2 SDRs you'll manage) and developing new ones. You'll work closely with our Growth Operations team (engineers, DevOps) to maintain and improve the stack, manage 2 SDRs that handle outbound replies, plus improve processes with our contractors.
What You’ll Do
- Collecting new buying intent signals to fuel our growth engine by testing new tools, APIs, and building custom scripts (eg: the new technology installed, new job offer posted, high growth, negative customer review received, etc.)
- Ideate, build, and launch outbound campaigns or tactics that drive so much demand, we never miss a pipeline goal
- Own the execution and improvement of automated outbound email campaigns evaluating factors such as copy, creative, and send times, deliverability.
- Partner with the sales team and product marketing to define ICP and niches, identify their pains and leverage them in your campaigns and email copies
- Partner with the Inbound SDR team to optimize the process, increase enablement, and achieve sales-qualified opportunity quotas.
- Analyze and report on outbound campaigns performances by leveraging BI tools (with SQL)
- Run a conversion rate program to drive more demo, trials, and improve your campaign efficiency
- Improve current processes and develop new ones to improve data enrichment, company sourcing
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience as a B2B Growth Marketer/Demand Generation Marketer preferably with a focus on outbound email acquisition
- Solid technical/coding skills. You know how to use APIs, workflows, automation, webhooks, and scrapping and you have coding skills (JS, Python, etc.)
- Strong copywriting skills. You're able to understand our audience's needs and create impactful emails copies.
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Ability to build growth projects and analyze results by leveraging SQL queries
- Full Modern Data Stack: Segment (Connections and Personas) ; Fivetran (ETL) - BigQuery (DataWarehouse) - dbt (transformation) - Hightouch (Reverse ETL) - Casto (Data catalog)
- Best-in-class Marketing Stack: Hubspot; Reply.io;Customer.io; Enrichment tools (we combine all the best providers) ; Warmer.ai (AI-Powered Email Personalization); Influ2 - (Person-based advertising); MutinyHQ (A/b testing) + any tools that will help you to maximize your impact
- Serverless Functions on GCP - Maintained by our DevOps team (10+ people)
- Zapier & Automations tools (velocity is key, MVP are welcomed) - optional
- SDRs and freelancers
The Demand Generation Team at Gorgias
We live and die by automation and data. You'll join a team of 7 people, with a heavy penchant for technical growth projects:
- Brian, VP Marketing (Ex: VP Marketing at Active Campaign)
- Maxime, Growth Lead, Paid expert
- Baptiste, Growth Marketing Manager — Marketing automation & Growth Engineering
- Elliot, Product-Led Growth, Data & Growth Engineering
- Guillaume, Growth Referral Manager — expert in Growth Loop
- John, Sr Growth Operation — Segment, Data flows, Zapier master
- Asta, Content Marketing Manager
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Customer Service Made Easy for Online Stores