Link Building & SEO Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Foundation is looking for a Link Building & SEO Strategist that will support the execution of search-driven content and link acquisition strategies for VC-backed and bootstrapped B2B SaaS brands, from startups to unicorns.
Do you dream in pixels & spreadsheets cells?
Love the idea of dethroning the competition in the SERPs?
Ready to level up your SEO chops working with some of the most exciting names in SaaS?
If so, join us in creating content that shapes culture.
Foundation is a content marketing firm that operates 100% remotely. That means we give you the tools to work (laptop and phone) and you pick where you plant your flag each day.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We develop & distribute content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We work with SaaS clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You’ll be steering the link building ship at Foundation. Our SEO department is growing and we’re looking for someone passionate & motivated to run our link acquisition engines for our clients. If that’s you, let’s talk!
- Conduct backlink opportunity prospecting research, prepare outreach campaigns (including outreach scripts, personalization merge tags, etc), and conduct outreach
- Establish and manage relationships with other content marketing teams & link builders in the industry to facilitate link partnerships
- Attract 20+ quality links per month to Foundation client websites
- Conduct keyword research and competitive content analysis
- Analyze client and competitor backlink profiles
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Identify content gaps through SEO research and make topic recommendations
- Support content production by planning SEO research-backed content roadmaps and coordinating with internal content creators to execute
- Report on SEO results and trends for a collection of client websites
- Identify and execute new methods to track, report on, and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with our internal SEO team to prepare audits — analyzing technical SEO statuses, keyword rankings, backlink profiles, and more
- Collaborate with the broader Foundation team to support with preparing content strategy research and recommendations
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and findings to clients and/or internal teams
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Passion for content marketing, SEO & SaaS
- Interest in B2B SaaS industry as a whole
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Copywriting experience (blog posts, emails, engaging titles, etc)
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time and work autonomously
- Ability to communicate effectively & work asynchronously with other team members and clients (Foundation is 100% remote)
- Working knowledge of SEO tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs & Buzzstream
- Self-starter who is comfortable with an ever-changing environment
- Energetic with a drive to succeed
- High energy and not afraid to tackle a challenge head-on
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working remotely
This position requires 3 years of work experience in similar roles. Experience building, experimenting with, and optimizing websites or content of your own is a plus as well.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org [not .com] a copy of your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile & a few sentences on why you’re interested in this role.
*** You MUST include the phrase “Let’s Get Linkz” in your email subject line. How you do it—that’s up to you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create content that shapes culture.