Head of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who You Are:
You are a soup to nuts Marketing professional who easily pivots from right to left brain activities and are excited to take your career to the next level in a fast paced, hyper-growth, start-up environment. You have no problem rolling-up your sleeves to execute the day to day marketing activities while being thoughtful about the strategy that will drive delivery of meeting company revenue goals. Your 5+ years of experience working in B2B SaaS organizations, doing a wide breadth of both traditional and modern digital marketing that speak to customers, generate leads and enhance brand have all prepared you for your next growth opportunity.
Does this sound like you? If So, keep reading and apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Drive strategy, execution and optimization of multi-channel campaigns to expand Polly’s marketing reach, drive Sales pipeline growth and achieve revenue goals
- Own all aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Email, CRM, etc.) across various platforms including LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Plan and deliver Polly’s traditional marketing functions (Branding, Positioning, Messaging, PR, Events, Field Marketing, etc.)
- Manage campaign planning and determine targeting and messaging to drive net-new leads, nurture existing leads and support renewal/retention efforts
- Manage activity calendar, write campaign emails, and manage content distribution aligned to campaign themes including ebooks, white papers, webinars, blogs and trade show materials
- Install a reliable cadence of content delivery to all of the company’s stakeholders, including existing and prospective customers
- Partner closely with Sales to enable campaign follow-up and deliver new program playbooks; implement strategies to improve GTM collaboration
- Create your own reports and dashboards to assess and measure campaign performance against leads, opportunities and revenue goals; analyze results for ongoing campaign optimization; share results and insights for marketing and the business overall
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure alignment on delivery and timely execution of deliverables, including with the Product Development and Sales teams
- Proactively identify industry trends and customer insights to develop product and marketing strategy
- Organize and manage the company’s position and participation in industry events
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in campaign, digital and/or content marketing, preferably in the Cloud/SAAS technology start up space
- Direct experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, end-to-end, against measurable goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Creative, resourceful and innovative; proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Adaptive, resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- Prior mortgage industry experience, a plus
- Experience managing a paid ad-budget on Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce and ActiveCampaign or similar marketing automation tool
- (set up SFDC campaigns, create reports and dashboards, manage data sync with Mixmax at the campaign level)
- Highly analytical and ROI driven
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy
- We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity
- You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment
Polly, founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of mortgage and technology experts, is a fast-growing mortgage technology company transforming the mortgage capital markets industry. Polly provides a revolutionary, end-to-end capital markets ecosystem that lenders trust to optimize performance from rate lock to loan sale and delivery. Polly increases gain on sale execution, automates workflows and provides actionable data analytics for its customers. Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall, Base10, Menlo Ventures and Conversion Capital.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.