Marketing Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
- Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
The Marketing Operations team is looking for a Marketing Project Manager who will establish seamless workflows and create an agile marketing framework to increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness as a Marketing team. You will collaborate closely with growth, partnerships, design, content, and brand to play a key role in delivering projects consistently on time, on-brand, and aligned to driving business growth. In addition, you geek out on taking manual, time-consuming tasks and automating them with a snap of a finger.
What You'll Do
- Own and manage the Marketing team’s project management system and campaign management processes
- Partner with project leads to prioritize, assign, monitor, and deliver all project deliverables on a weekly basis
- Play a key role in campaign planning for larger initiatives involving multiple teams and dependencies to meet deadlines
- Guide and educate cross-functional teams across the company on how to engage Marketing in upcoming projects
- Optimize overall project management process for efﬁciency through ongoing measurement and reporting on project lead times, number of projects in progress, and more
- 5+ years of experience working in project or program management in a marketing function
- Expertise in project management and documentation tools, such as Asana, Atlassian, or similar PM software
- An affinity for creating campaign process and where there isn't one, you're comfortable creating one
- Exceptional initiative and attention to detail
- Preferred Project Management Certification, such as PMP or similar
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.