This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
- Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
Carbon Health is looking for a bold, creative thinker who lives and breathes brand and always asks “why”. The ideal partner will be someone who thrives on uncovering deep insights, writes compelling strategic briefs that inspire big ideas, and has award-winning creativity that resonates with our audiences. We are looking for a powerful storyteller who can build a planning function and be a bridge to Real Estate, Brand Design, Product, Clinic Operations, and the broader Marketing team.
This role is REMOTE friendly and can be located anywhere in the U.S.!
- What You'll Do
- Represent the audience (B2C & B2B) and their needs
- Understand and contextualize cultural, social, and market trends and audience behavior to inform strategy and creative
- Partner with Design and Content to develop creative deliverables such as presentations, sizzles/videos, one-sheets, and research-based collateral
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert for the marketing team, regularly sharing competitive analysis and other industry insights to support brand strategy
- Create alignment with key internal partners through consistent communication, and deliver playbooks that will help extend the brand message among both internal and external partners
- Act as the ongoing guardian of the brand, work with internal cross-functional teams and agency partners in rolling out and ensuring adoption of the overall brand strategy
- Collaborate with the Brand Campaign team and media partners to develop brand activations, branded content partnerships, and brand awareness campaigns
- 7+ years of experience as a brand strategist or strategic planner in an agency setting.
- Deep understanding of brand marketing and branding concepts.
- Deep understanding of digital landscape and marketing platforms
- Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing mid to large brand strategy projects working with internal cross-functional partners as well as external vendors
- Understanding of the U.S. market and its diversity across regions and markets
- Experience working in healthcare, retail, or other service industries.
- Enjoys fast-paced and rapidly changing startup environments.
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.