This job is no longer accepting applications.
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 large company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Growth Intern to join our growing team and increase the sales pipeline through playing an active role in our demand generation strategy. In this role, you will learn how to strategically package value propositions for a complex, multi-faceted enterprise SaaS product and articulate a resonating story. You will be exposed to opportunities to learn how to:
- Launch and optimize digital marketing initiatives targeting various personas in different industries
- Effectively managing projects, accurately test business hypotheses and artfully communicate complex ideas
- Design, configure and maintain marketing data pipelines and extract relevant business insights from different systems
- Research, design and implement business processes and underlying data flows to manage data gaps
- Work in a cross-functional team of Marketing, Sales, Product and IT professionals
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Currently pursuing a technical or business degree/diploma , or relevant B2B experience in previous internships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Fast mover and comfortable navigating a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful in execution and results-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a "can do" attitude with a growth mindset
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automate the W*rk out out of it