Marketing Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sonrai Security, a cloud-based security company, is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. As the steward of marketing technology, data and analytics, you will be responsible for helping to make the company more efficient while fueling strategic growth through your insights and expertise. Your responsibilities will include: managing the integrations and users of our platforms, automating and testing campaigns, measuring program performance to report on KPIs and ROI, optimizing scoring and routing systems, recommending practices to improve marketing, SDR, and sales performance, and ensuring good data hygiene in our systems.
This is a critical role for the company and requires a highly motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a rapidly evolving start-up environment. The right candidate is well versed on marketing processes, technology (marketing automation and CRM), and analytics and is capable of operating both strategically and tactically to support the business. The role will report to the Director of Demand Generation. Candidates can be remote or work from our NY office, though we have preference for those in EDT timezone.
- Own and optimize the marketing tech stack and data integrations, with emphasis on growth & scalability
- Build drip campaigns, nurture flows & automation rules in Marketo
- Manage lead, contacts, opportunities, and reporting in Salesforce
- Build and segment target lists applying firmographic, technographic and behavioral data sources
- Research and suggest new tools and solutions to better manage data and processes
- Recommend business insights, reports, and tools that will lead to better prioritization and higher team productivity and optimize our return on investment
- Work collaboratively to implement and manage a sophisticated lead scoring, lead routing and lead management process.
- Work across the organization to develop mature processes for reporting of demand programs, including ABM campaigns.
- Support regular interlocks with Sales/SDR/Marketing leadership to monitor performance against plan, identify key potential issues, track progress against key action items, etc.
- 3-5 years experience managing marketing technology stacks, operations, processes, and analytics
- Must have at least 2+ years Marketing Automation experience with at least 1+ years as Marketo (preferred)
- Must have at least 2+ years of CRM admin experience (specifically with leads, opportunities, accounts and campaigns)
- Experience with creating, implementing and maintaining executive dashboards of key success metrics.
- Experience with monitoring, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance to maximize ROI
- Experience understanding and leveraging data from multiple sources to build actionable insights
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage timelines with stakeholders
- Relevant BA/BS degree
- Startup experience preferred
- A working knowledge of data retention practices and privacy/protection laws, including GDPR and CCPA a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We dig your cloud.