Website and Digital Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Digital Analyst is a Marketer who knows how to make data tell a story. As a key member of the Acquisition and eCommerce team, the Analyst provides insights and analysis into website performance, trends and opportunities by designing and building reports and dashboards that focus on traffic, channel performance, testing, and conversion trends. A passion for data science, along with experience in website tagging, data integration and analytical platforms is required to help define and design backend requirements and ensure accuracy. Most importantly, the Analysts insights help guide decision making for strategies and performance analyses for acquisition and eCommerce initiatives.
- Design and build reports and dashboards that provide insights into performance, trends, and opportunities for the website and acquisition funnels. Develop an approach that can be used to understand day-to-day and longer-term performance and highlight variations from the norm
- Become the resident expert on traffic, channel, funnel performance, conversion, testing, sales alignment, and ROI
- Provide decision support on strategic and tactical initiatives
- Integrate data from the website with other data sources, including sales and chat, to generate reports that drive comprehensive funnel optimizations. Design models that integrate Digital, Web, Sales and Financial data to support decision making
- Define, implement and refine website tagging; proactively identify and rectify data and tagging issues
- Develop an encyclopedic knowledge of data that includes a deep understanding of channel and tracking metrics (and the evolving privacy challenges) from Google Analytics, Salesforce, proprietary systems, affiliate programs, Google, chat engines,etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Website, Finance, Sales to assess impact of acquisition models and funnels, including free trial, ecommerce and sales
- Improve returns on Marketing spend and organic traffic by working with channel partners to continuously optimize funnel performance
- Work with, and sometimes lead, cross functional teams to ensure website analytics are implemented in a way that delivers reliable, usable insights, ideally integrating data into automated reporting platforms
- Initiate, design and help execute tests to optimize funnel and performance. Generate analysis of performance (A/B tests) that considers overall impact on business (financial impact, conversion rate, costs, quality of sales, challenges in the funnel, impact on lifetime value)
- Generate ad-hoc reporting as needed, collaborate on cross-functional projects
- Align with security and tech ops teams to ensure website and buy flows are monitored, secure and protected
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Math, Marketing, Analytics or related field
- 5+ years experience in data, digital, & web analytics
- Experience working directly with web analytics and analytical platforms (such as Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Deep understanding of website tagging best practices, including Google Tag Manager
- Basic understanding of website coding (e.g., JS, CSS) to support implementation and management of tracking elements
- Experience integrating Sales and Chat reporting into web and digital analytics
- Demonstrated ability to make data tell a story through visualization
- Strong spreadsheet, SQL, data visualization and tableau skills
- Experience with Salesforce is required
- Experience with Power BI is highly desired
- Experience with marketing attribution software, marketing automation software such as Pardot, Marketo, and live chat tools is a plus
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re making it easier for businesses to connect with their customers and teams. By joining Nextiva, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of...