Director of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy.
The Director of Product Marketing will report to the VP of Marketing, developing go-to-market strategies and contributing to a fast-moving SaaS company’s ambitious growth objectives, and managing a team of high-performing product marketers. This role is highly cross functional and will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and the broader Marketing department to drive growth, build pipeline, support sales, and increase adoption of our solutions.
The right person for this role has strong leadership skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, pays keen attention to detail, has excellent communication and organization skills, and can handle many projects at the same time. We are looking for someone who can be creative, strategic, work collaboratively, problem solve, and move quickly.
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, and has a Remote-First work policy, meaning "work from home" is the default. GRIN has office space available in Sacramento if you decide to go into the office a few days a week, and there are a few days during the year that you'll be required to come into headquarters for planning meetings, with travel covered by the company.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of high-performing product marketers with varied levels of experience and responsibility
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the basic capabilities of GRIN’s platform
- Develop product and category messaging and positioning
- Conduct ongoing competitive, market, and buyer research to ensure positioning and collateral reflect our strengths
- Partner with Sales Enablement to support the Sales team with market expertise, competitive positioning, buyer personas, and ongoing training on how to communicate the value of GRIN’s products
- Partner with Product Management to drive go-to-market activity for new product and feature releases
- Partner with Customer Success leaders to drive successful customer adoption and marketing campaigns
- Partner with the Content team to create concise and compelling collateral for new and existing GRIN offerings, including pitch decks, overviews, buyer’s guides, videos, internal reference guides, training materials, and more
What You'll Bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Commerce
- 5+ years experience in Marketing
- 3+ years experience in Product Marketing required
- Experience with B2B SaaS products required
- SMB and MarTech experience preferred
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands someone who is gifted in their ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm to learn our products hands-on in order to be able to better position them
- Ability to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Eye for identifying ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
- Get-it-done mentality and is able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
- Relentless pursuit of better and more effective ways to reach team and company goals
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Experience using Showpad, Crayon, Asana, Confluence, Gong, and Salesforce preferred
Who You Are:
- A leader eager to build a shape a high-performing team
- Insatiably curious and open to new ideas and opportunities
- A proactive self-starter – you don’t wait to be told what to do; you seek out opportunities and share feedback
- Able to handle ambiguity and change in a dynamic work environment
- Collaborative and open; hungry for feedback and mentoring
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Home Office set up
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Treat your creators like your brand revolves around them. Because in the creator economy, it does.