Senior Product Manager - Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with a founder mentality. In this role, you will join a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and operations to build technology that puts patients first. We optimize for people with a founder mentality because we need to distill an insane amount of complexity into experiences that patients can easily understand, and providers can delightfully and efficiently deliver.
What You'll Do
- Drive our growth roadmap by collaborating with design, data science, engineering and marketing to brainstorm new growth experiments and help prioritize what to build.
- Turn loose ambiguous ideas into tightly scoped, actionable plans.
- Help break down projects into well-defined components shippable by engineers and designers.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities and assess the performance of existing features.
- Extend A/B experimentation tactics and strategy to facilitate paid and organic (SEO) acquisition-related initiatives and delivering the best customer experience.
- A good understanding of Google search algorithms and updates to optimize for SEO.
- Use good judgment to make appropriate trade-offs when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that anything we build adds value to the business and continues to delight our users.
- Be a team player and do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful.
- 5+ years’ experience building and shipping products or services, preferably from scratch
- 1-2 years of experience in conversion rate optimization
- 1-2 years experience working in an experimentation and prototyping environment
- As a bonus, you've started a company before, raised funds before, gone through an accelerator, or worked at an early stage startup
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent (preferred) Empathy & humility
- Clear communicator
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.