Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to manage product marketing. You’ll be responsible for developing and leading a variety of initiatives designed to improve our Go-to-Market efforts. We are a product led business where maintaining low acquisition cost is core to marketing’s mission so you will need to be familiar with growth hacking type techniques for getting traffic to the website and converting it into sales.
This is a broad role that will have you touching every aspect of our business from campaign development to content marketing to supporting sales with messaging and sales tools. You must demonstrate that you can handle working well with a team and on your own.
- Organize and lead cross team initiatives that reduce friction in our marketing and selling efforts including product improvements, website updates, partner app stores, content etc
- Support our demand generation efforts and drive upsell and cross sell with integrated go-to-market campaigns and messaging.
- Write and produce content including web pages, nurtures, blogs, collateral pieces and presentations.
- Monitor market space and competitors for news and insights
- Identify trends in the industry and our data to craft storytelling that will resonate with press, customers, partners, and employees
- Apply and administer marketing toolset as required
You have spent at least 5 years working on your marketing game as either a “one person army” or leading a team of creatives. You have had some great outcomes you can point to that resulted from your work. You have worked in a startup environment - and love it!
You have a strong strategic sense for generating good leads. You are always coming up with new strategies for identifying and engaging with targets and then following through on them.
The most important quality is attitude. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, a growth mindset, are curious and able to pick up and implement new ideas and appreciate working on a ‘no-drama’ team that values and rewards achievement.
If you fit the description of what we are looking for and want to get in early to a high-potential startup in one of the hottest market spaces in the industry, then we would like to hear from you
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally in product marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presenting, content development, and editing
- Experience working with marketing automation to support digital marketing. Hubspot skills are a plus
- Proven ability to work in a leadership capacity with small cross functional teams. Excellent project management skills.
- The ability to use insights to develop solutions and compelling value propositions to solve customer pain points
- A history of running successful go-to-market (GTM) campaigns, integrated marketing, and launch plans for a variety of products, programs, or services
- A broad understanding of marketing and advertising levers and programs, spanning all channels, digital and physical
- The ability to mentally shift gears, from building an informed, high level strategy to diving into the details while executing at a high bar
- Ecommerce industry experience preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- Competitive salary (OTE)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy that's more than a tagline. We require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation
Your application has been successfully submitted.