Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Chekin helps to automate the entire check-in in any tourist accommodation. Allowing them to save time and money by managing everything online: guests registration and identification, online payments, remote access, data sending to authorities, damage protection, personalized experiences, and much more.
Today we are in more than 20 countries with more than 18k properties managed with our solution.
What you will do:
- From our ICP, account segments and personas, develop and orchestrate creative demand generation programs that build awareness, generate leads and engage our database.
- Develop creative, engaging and integrated paid and organic programs.
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations.
- Experience working closely with a sales development representative team.
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns.
- Strong analytical ability, specifically related measuring programs and ROI.
- Proven ability to work closely with content marketing and product marketing to ensure you have the assets you need to run successful programs.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (Hubspot).
- Spanish language skills are also a plus, but not essential.
- Travel tech industry knowledge is a plus, but not essential.
Your application has been successfully submitted.