Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zype is the next gen video infrastructure company, providing an API-first SaaS that helps product teams solve mission critical streaming video challenges with a robust platform that includes monetization, CRM, business analytics, automation, and integrations with thousands of SaaS applications. Companies like Vevo, Vox Media, and Crunch Fitness trust Zype to stream their videos to their customers. Zype’s mission is to connect the world’s streaming video to its customers.
Zype is looking for a marketing operations manager to drive revenue growth with our Hubspot and SFDC technology stack and derive business insights from our marketing analytics. As our first marketing ops manager, you will work to create a scalable lead generation operations and data management system that includes lead scoring, email automation management, email nurture campaigns, and marketing analytics.
- Manage our existing tech stack of Hubspot and SFDC, and how it is used to generate, attribute, and report on our lead funnel.
- Establish lead nurture campaigns for all inbound driven leads.
- Manage lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, targeting and segmenting strategies, and align them with sales initiatives. Manage how MQL are handed off to sales for follow up.
- Manage our marketing hub within Hubspot, including marketing website, landing pages and blogs.
- Perform deep analysis of marketing metrics to develop insights and make recommendations on strategies for optimization.
- Create and maintain marketing metrics and reporting for all marketing activities.
- Work to make sure that our data quality is in pristine shape within our marketing database
- Manage and coordinate with outside vendors for content writing, SEO and paid campaigns.
- Evaluate new technologies to build out our tech stack
- Deep understanding of both Hubspot and SFDC--these will be the main tools that you use as we build out our tech stack, and integrate these systems with other technologies.
- Strong analytical skills--fluency in MS Excel and data analytics
- Exposure to creative tools and good understanding of UI/UX fundamentals.
- Experience working at startup--fast paced with changing priorities, and wearing many different hats.
- 2-4 years experience in a marketing operations/analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the marketing and sales funnel--how leads progress from MQL-SQO and how that fits into the marketing operations ecosystem
Why become a Zypester?
Zype is the leading all-in-one video infrastructure solution. We empower teams to build amazing direct-to-consumer video streaming services across the web, mobile, connected TV, and social media.
- You will be developing within a global team that is planning to grow by 60% in 2021 to build the infrastructure for digital video. You’ll make a durable mark on our organization, people, and a product that is supporting video streaming to over 70 million households (and growing).
- We encourage Zypesters to come up with and propose new ideas. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- We foster collaboration, invest in training & development, promote from within and encourage Zypesters to support those causes they deeply care about.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The infrastructure for digital Video