This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Join a fast growing venture capital firm with an award-winning investment team, a top performing portfolio, and partnerships with the industry’s most recognized brands
- Help transform the $30 trillion real estate industry through tech and innovation
- Contribute to a culture that proudly delivers diversity, sustainability and affordability wins
- Work “remote-first” with access to fabulous Midtown Manhattan office space
- Chance to make a huge impact immediately and for years to come
You are a leader and manager. You are a strategic thinker and also a tremendous project manager. You enjoy managing a wide array of functions across several marketing channels. You have a great network of other marketers. You have experience working inside fast-growing companies with big ambitions and limited resources. At the same time, you understand what top institutions expect. You’re not afraid to be a team of one, to grow an in-house team, and/or to build a web of contractors to get the job done. You are a fan of real estate, PropTech and/or the broader venture capital and finance worlds. You have terrific writing and communication skills. You are naturally collaborative while at the same time enjoying a lot of independent work. You love to learn. You love to win. You stand up and speak up for what is right.
The Marketing Director will create a new marketing strategy and enjoy full accountability while leveraging a strong global brand and robust set of existing assets. The Marketing Director will own the entire marketing function, reporting to the MetaProp partnership.
- Leading creation and implementation of brand strategy
- Directing and coordinating all marketing functions
- Content: Managing content strategy and calendar. Narrative building, designing, copywriting, editing and distributing.
- Web: Managing website strategies, designing/developing web content, optimizing lead generation funnels and making edits via content management systems. Administering SEO program and keywords initiatives.
- Email: Developing strategy and segmentation program for email marketing. Setting up and publishing weekly and ad hoc newsletters. Managing subscriber databases.
- Social: Publishing and engaging in social media channels, blogs, video, etc.
- Multimedia: Overseeing production, editing and distribution of webinars, podcasts and videos.
- Sales support: Managing design for presentations, brochures, proposals, research reports, business cards, and signage.
- Events: Attending and representing MetaProp at various industry events when required, including networking events that may take place outside of traditional workday hours.
- PR: Leading relationships with outsourced PR firm on media strategy and coordinating internal stakeholder execution.
- Design: Helping enforce brand-standard design aesthetic across all MetaProp activities and physical spaces.
- Tracking and regularly reporting on key marketing performance metrics
- Managing other marketing function employees, vendors, contractors, and interns
- Creating and maintaining best practices library and standard operating procedures for marketing functions
- Upholding the firm’s core values of diversity, integrity, sustainability/affordability and entrepreneurship
- Authoring and publishing thought leadership
- Assisting with MetaProp investments, startup accelerators and platform support, investor support, research and other business activities
- Other tasks as directed by MetaProp partnership
- Base salary
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Participation in fund carried interest
As award-winning investors, MetaProp’s team is among the most recognized thought leaders in this fast growing industry and includes respected investment professionals, researchers, best selling authors, TedX speakers, and professors. Our professionals have backgrounds in real estate, tech startups, banking, and consulting, making us uniquely qualified to support and empower the entrepreneur and investor community. Importantly, this is an ambitious group that is “all in” when it comes to executing on the firm’s vision, leveraging leadership’s successful track record.
MetaProp is a New York-based venture capital firm focused on the real estate technology (“PropTech”) industry. Founded in 2015, MetaProp’s investment team has invested in 150+ technology companies across the real estate value chain. The firm manages multiple funds for both financial and strategic real estate investors that represent a pilot- and test-ready sandbox of 20+ billion square feet across every real estate asset type and global market. The firm’s investment activities are complemented by pioneering community leadership including the PropTech Place innovation hub, MetaProp Accelerator at Columbia University programs, global events NYC Real Estate Tech Week and Propel by MIPIM NYC, and publications Global PropTech Confidence Index and PropTech 101.
Email email@example.com with your resume, a brief email outlining your interests, and the position in the subject line. We’ll be in touch if there’s a fit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Largest Global PropTech Seed Fund