Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Deci is the world’s most innovative deep learning platform, built for deep learning developers. Powered by our proprietary AutoNAC acceleration technology, we are enabling the future of deep learning-based applications across industries.
As Deci’s demand generation manager, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute paid campaigns and other high growth opportunities that drive SQOs (sales qualified opportunities) tied to business results. You are comfortable working through various marketing channels, including but not limited to: search engine marketing, paid social, email campaigns, and events.
With you onboard, Deci will increase brand awareness, lead generation, and revenue from our targeted enterprise and commercial accounts.
- 3+ years of SaaS marketing and demand generation experience in B2B tech.
- In-depth experience working with marketing automation and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google ads, data studio, HubSpot, Salesforce, Linkedin, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Self-starter, able to find opportunities and take initiatives.
- Detail-oriented and hands on, with a strategic mindset.
- Previous experience in a startup environment is preferred.
- Own the creation and hands-on execution of the paid acquisition demand generation strategy.
- Create and drive the implementation of marketing programs that include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as SEM, display, paid social, email, live and virtual events, and more.
- Create A/B tests to iterate on ad creative, copy, and landing page content to increase engagement.
- Identify opportunities across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive awareness adoption, activation, and retention.
- Analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue.
- Track and maintain marketing budget across campaigns, and present insights learned from each campaign.
- Work closely with product marketing, content marketing, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.