Senior Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Solv is a leading app that helps you get access to convenient, same-day and next-day healthcare. On Solv you can easily find a nearby care provider, schedule a visit and avoid a long wait. The app is powered by a network of doctors and clinics who run Solv’s software to deliver a modern patient experience for both in-person office visits and virtual visits online. This provider software makes running an on-demand healthcare practice easy–and keeps patients happy. More than 27 million visits and 7 million COVID tests have been booked through Solv. Learn more or book your appointment at SolvHealth.com.
As a Sr. Manager, Demand Generation at Solv, you will be directly responsible for revenue growth by designing, executing, measuring, and optimizing multi-channel marketing programs that encourage more healthcare providers to use Solv. As part of the business marketing team, you’ll work closely with sales, success and product leadership to identify revenue growth opportunities and build a scalable demand engine.
What you'll do:
- Build inbound lead generation programs using multiple channels including email, direct mail, and events (virtual for now)
- Oversee demand gen reporting and analysis, including funnel conversion metrics and campaign performance
- Work with sales to develop messaging, positioning and outreach tactics that engage prospects in new ways.
- Be a close partner to the SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery, proper follow up and incorporate feedback into marketing programs.
- Run and optimize paid advertising channels, including evaluating and testing new channels including outside-of-the box program ideas
You'd be great in this role if you..
- Have experience with B2B demand generation at fast growing companies, preferably in tech (Healthcare experience preferred but not required)
- Are metrics driven and passionate about using data to increase performance of marketing programsLove taking things from ideation to execution -- this role will have the opportunity to operate strategically, but will also be responsible for the building and execution of growth programs
- Have supported enterprise sales cycles with multiple decision makers and complex organizational structures.
- Have Salesforce CRM expertise to manage reporting of inbound lead generation efforts and campaign management
- Have strong communication skills and can turn complex concepts into compelling messaging and campaigns
What you'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field 5+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years focused on demand gen, growth, or marketing operations.
- Experience implementing enterprise or ABM demand generation programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead reporting and analysis in SalesforceExperience in managing and implementing paid acquisition programs
- Experience partnering with SDRs and Sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver programs that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
At Solv we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
While we appreciate candidate submissions, we do not accept submissions from contingency or retained search firms without a pre-existing agreement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Convenient healthcare for everyone.