B2B Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bright Horizons, we believe that education and care can change our world – one child, one family, one organization at a time. If you are a Demand Generation Specialist or Website Optimization Specialist, this role is for you!
We are looking to expand the demand generation team with a rising marketing star responsible for communicating with our channel owners (email, website, etc) and overseeing the execution of lead nurturing and website optimization programs.
This is an opportunity to make an impactful contribution at the leading and most trusted education and care company and have a front-row seat to see how lifecycle funnel business goals and priorities transform into quarterly plans that help boost demand generation and improve the performance of the high-level interest across the funnel.
What you will do:
- Implement quarterly plans across lifecycle lead nurturing and website optimization, gaining consensus across the organization, and overseeing execution
- Oversee the execution of highly targeted, complex lead journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach pipeline goals: product launches, legislation-driven campaigns, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement on the lead-to-appointment conversion rate and other areas across the sales funnel through email nurturing campaigns
- Troubleshoot and identify existing issues within the funnel to help drive a cohesive optimization testing strategy, aiming to remove friction and streamline top of the funnel actions
- Build monthly and quarterly reports that quantify the impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, partnering with the analytics team on deep dives
- Learn and support ABM efforts across email, website, and other channels
- Maintain a close eye on the competitive landscape to help inform decisions and stay on top of new trends; constantly finding ways to differentiate our brand in the competitive coworking vertical and identifying best practices
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS required
- 1-2 years of experience in lifecycle marketing and website conversion rate optimization in the enterprise B2B market
- Track record of establishing campaign execution and reporting processes and adapting as goals evolve
- Comfortable understanding of email and website best practices
- Experience designing and executing A/B test to drive acquisition, conversion and pipeline acceleration
- Analytical with strong understanding of A/B testing
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills with an outstanding eye for detail
Please apply using this link: https://brighthorizons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External-NorthAmerica/job/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Sr-Specialist--B2B-Marketing-Programs_JR-039267
Your application has been successfully submitted.