Solutions Marketing Manager - Cloud Services & Security
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Solutions Marketing Manager role binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. This position will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
The Solutions Marketing Manager will know our competitors, what they do today and what they plan to do in the future as well as knowing our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions.
The Solutions Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with the various functions of marketing to develop innovative GTM programs that drive interest and demand. This role will require attention to detail and an eye for quality. This role will also require the ability to create and represent our solution’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates the needs of the buyer. This role will also need to track performance and to inform approaches to maximize impact.
This role will also work very closely with portfolio teams and related sales channels to inform marketing approaches and execution. It is a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Acts as the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Understands the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborates with practice teams and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Understands and documents our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make, then drives changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what is learned
- Develops a marketing plan for the solutions ConvergeOne supports in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Assesses the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support ConvergeOne products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Plans the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Acts as the primary thought leader for the products externally, including speaking engagements and written works
- Understands and supports our sales channels; trains them on the problems that ConvergeOne can solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office 365
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- MBA preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.