Vice President of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
TigerGraph is currently seeking a Vice President of Marketing that will effectively be the brand champion and a key stakeholder for the company’s continued success as one of the top companies in graph analytics. This role is responsible for managing both the department’s full-time team members as well as the strategic growth of the brand across all channels and platforms.
To be successful in this role, the VP of Marketing position requires a skilled leader with the knowledge and experience of a successful marketing executive who can also be a team contributor with the department’s daily marcom needs. This individual must also demonstrate the ability to leverage technology through innovative use of the company’s tech stack for the purpose of deepening customer engagement and improving lead conversions.
The VP of Marketing will manage the department’s direct reports as well any external vendors, freelancers, or other third-party contributors, reporting to the COO.
- Develop integrated annual marketing plans, budgets and forecasts; supervise and communicate progress to the COO and senior leadership
- Lead all aspects of the creation and execution of highly targeted and coordinated marketing campaigns across a variety of digital and terrestrial marketing channels to drive brand awareness, qualified leads, new client growth, client retention and dedication.
- Drive alignment across marketing and communications teams to develop campaign themes and content strategies that highlight TigerGraph’s differentiation. Partner with creative agency resources to develop required content for campaign results.
- Lead all aspects of the development of customer engagement programs that lead to more personalized customer experiences and greater client dedication and loyalty.
- Play a critical leadership role in migrating the Integrated Marketing team from traditional go-to-market approaches to more modern marketing methods (hyper targeting and personalization, omni channel, client journeys, real time testing and optimization, use of machine learning, etc.)
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure performance tracking is in place to allow for real-time campaign optimization and report progress out to the marketing team and senior leaders.
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability as a proven leader in developing and implementing successful integrated consumer marketing campaigns that drive business outcomes
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role, managing a team and/or agency resources
- Expert knowledge of integrated marketing principles and practices that drive demand creation, lead nurturing, pipeline conversion and client dedication / retention programs
- Experience with modern marketing approaches that drive increased personalization, campaign efficiency and optimization.
- Ability to lead and encourage teams, collaborate, and lead cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to link vision, strategy and execution
- A demonstrated dedication to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities ion and influencing skills
- Experience in the data management, SaaS
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning on Connected Data