Director of Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is headquartered in Redwood City, California
The Director of Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing is a key strategic leadership role responsible for overseeing all aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support TigerGraph’s growth. You will be highly cross-functional and strategic and will require both creative and analytical thinking. The Director of Demand Generation and ABM will be responsible for owning TigerGraph’s demand generation strategy and executing scalable, data-driven initiatives and campaigns that drive qualified leads. Working closely with the leadership team, reporting to the VV WW Marketing, the Director will play a critical role in taking the company through the next phase of growth.
You and your team will generate new pipeline in both current and new markets, help grow our existing install base, and design our marketing strategy to build global awareness and drive larger deal sizes. The ideal candidate is well-versed in demand generation best practices and marketing technologies, analytical and data-driven in their decision-making, and a skilled and versatile leader with the ability to balance strategic planning with a hands-on, team-based approach.
- Develop the company's data-driven, demand generation strategy and channels to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base
- Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Manage overall demand generation and growth strategy, programs, and budget
- Orchestrate demand generation and ABM programs that successfully engage target upmarket accounts moving them effectively through buyer’s journey
- Build, execute, and scale a high-performance ABM program for TigerGraph that delivers to demand generation goals and sales success
- Define, plan and execute integrated inbound, outbound and ABM programs through multiple channels including digital, email, content and events
- Coordinate and execute multi-channel strategies with cross-functional teams
- Establish tracking and measurement to optimize programs based on real-time results, while reporting on the value delivered by our demand generation efforts
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Create strategies and tactics to penetrate executive teams and engage senior leaders of large enterprises, especially those focused on digital transformation and customer experience
- Partner with the Global Marketing team on content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail etc
- Partner with the Sales leadership to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up according to established SLAs
- Own analytics across our marketing campaigns and platforms to closely monitor conversion rates, measure success, and continuously optimize for maximum ROI
- Build strong working relationships with key internal groups
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of demand generation experience working in a fast-growing, start-up environment (B2B preferred)
- 5+ years of demand generation leadership in a SaaS environment
Skills and Knowledge
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience
- Experience running campaigns and programs that directly drive pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels, coupled with a desire to seek ways to enhance our results through optimization, testing and other means
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process with demonstrated ROI
- You’re an analytical problem-solver. Your decisions are informed by data, and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to track campaigns, scale success and maximize effectiveness
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly communicate technical information
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovation—we’re passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database and analytics market;
- Impact—every team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform and our customers;
- Equity—we’re one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry and offer attractive cash and stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance — the best health, dental and vision insurance to keep you fighting fit;
- Catered lunches — catered lunches and a well-stocked kitchen;
- Balance — a recreation lounge, including ping-pong and foosball, and team outings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning on Connected Data