SEO Content Marketing Strategist Consultant - Colombia
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Note regarding location: This is a remote position within Colombia only. This position is only open to people living in Colombia.
The SEO Content Marketing Strategist oversees all content marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive brand awareness, brand impressions and engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and content distribution; including: analytics and data, seo, social, brand consistency, segmentation and localization.
You will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and work closely with the marketing, product and sales teams to generate a strategy that drives growth.
- Build and execute DreamHost’s full content marketing strategy and content calendar. You’ll be creating and managing, (sometimes writing) blogs, academy & newsletters in addition to supporting our YouTube channel and Podcast
- Use your 5+ years experience with SEO and data to make content decisions & optimizations
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Plan, execute and manage our seasoned group of external writers in order to achieve content objections
- Lead all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Participate and integrate content programs with brand awareness campaigns
- Regularly report and present on activities and results from content strategies
- BA/BS preferred with 5 years of experience in a content marketing role
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Expert level knowledge of SEO (keyword research, optimization strategies, etc.), content, and industry trends
- Experience with SEO tools and reporting software, including (but not limited to) Google Analytics (certification a plus), Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Proficiency with publishing on WordPress
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our People Matter