Performance Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JOIN A FAST GROWING STARTUP, WHERE YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT FROM DAY ONE!
Do you love performance and digital marketing? The Worksome marketing team, based in New York City, is looking for an innovative thinker to drive and optimize paid media channel performance.
As the Performance Marketing Specialist, you will collaborate with the Demand Generation Manager to develop an effective performance and acquisition strategy, as well as the broader Marketing team to execute on campaigns. You’ll also leverage data and insights to help identify new channels that will help us target our core personas.
You’ll join our growing US team of appr. 10 amazing people including the Global VP of Marketing and VP of Sales, and work closely with our global teams of +70 ambitious people across the HQ office in Copenhagen and our London office. You’ll be an early, core-member of the marketing team and in it for the long-run, ready to grow the program and play a key role in bringing Worksome into a world-leading position in the future of work.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Assist the Demand Generation Manager in digital campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics across all paid media platforms
- Monitor and manage campaigns daily to identify key trends and communicate recommendations and optimization opportunities
- Manage all campaign and ad operations
- Work cross-functionally with Operations and Sales to ensure efficiency, proper lead flow, and quality of leads
- Research and stay on top of paid media and industry trends as well as competitor strategies and models
- Facilitate analytics meetings to report on learnings and progress
- 1-3 years of experience in managing and optimizing performance or digital programs for a B2B tech product or service
- Interested in analyzing data, optimizing campaigns, and creating structured reports
- Experience in ad or social copywriting
- Strong understanding of lead capture and engagement flows
- Experience in utilizing tech stacks including CRM, marketing automation, Hubspot, Google Ads, social media ad platforms
- You take ownership of projects and don’t need someone to tell you what to do
- You’re curious by nature and have a willingness to learn and collaborate
- HR Tech experience is a plus!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 30 days of paid vacation
- MealPal account - lunch provided everyday that you are in the office!
- Stock options
- Flexible work environment
For so long our careers have been driven by location, opportunities in our networks, and a sense of obligation which was created generations ago- which created inflexible, unmotivating workplaces with low productivity. Recently this has resulted in record high corporate resignations and Covid further accelerated the shift to highly skilled independent work.
Worksome believes in a future where careers are driven by meaningful work and flexibility, and companies can find highly skilled, passionate talent on-demand to support their business-critical missions. This supply and demand needs to be solved with less friction than ever before.
We created Worksome to be the first enterprise platform to connect companies with top independent talent all over the world, with end-to-end management of large contingent and freelance workforces including skills mapping, hiring, compliance, contracts and payroll.
We’re in a pivotal moment in the future of work, and now is the time to harness the power of the flexible workforce
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Home of Flexible Work