Senior Solution & Partner Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re thrilled to announce our new name Firstup!
Firstup is fundamentally changing how organizations communicate and is the backbone of the entire Digital Employee Experience. From the front line to the C-suite, we help deliver targeted information at the right time, in the right place, and in the right language. We are unifying the digital workplace and giving workers personalized access to all the systems, resources, and applications they need to do their jobs.
At Firstup, we believe in the transformational power of inclusivity, meaningful connections, and personalized experiences on the future of work. Already serving hundreds of the Fortune 500, we know partnerships represent the next major growth lever for our organization. In close collaboration with Partner Business Development and Product Marketing, the Solutions & Partner Marketing role will be instrumental in developing and marketing scalable solutions for Firstup inside of a growing network, including technology, reseller and channel partners.
- Strategy. Develop and execute the strategy to deliver on the Firstup partner ecosystem vision of enterprise-grade partner programs.
- Solutioning. Working with Partner Business Development and Product Management/Marketing, collaborate with strategic partners to develop solutions using the Firstup platform in context of the partner’s business and their client base.
- Scaling. Identify and bring to market successful solutions that could be packaged and scaled to segments or all of the partner ecosystem. Additionally, identify and help package and position solutions that should be enabled for our direct sales team.
- Ecosystem: Grow and maintain a scalable partner ecosystem program that enables partners to self serve for basic co-marketing, partner enablement, with clear visibility for attribution (deal sourcing and tracking).
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years in solution marketing, product management and/or partner marketing experience at a B2B software company, strong preference for enterprise software content experience with an understanding of the IT buyer. Previous experience in a strategy consulting role is a plus.
- Ability to develop deep, long-term relationships with strategic partners
- Experience defining and implementing a partner marketing program
- Experience working closely with partners to define mutually beneficial solutions that expand the use and adoption of a software platform.
- Experience creating partner marketing materials and enabling sales teams
- Demonstrated record of delivering high-quality projects with independence and confidence.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative, incorporates feedback and executes.
- This position will include up to 10% travel, when it can be completed safely. We do not currently require Firstup employees to travel.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Putting people first to life companies up