Senior Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Content Marketing Manager:
Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will work within Tackle’s marketing team, reporting to the Director of Content & Brand, and be responsible for marketing content planning, production, publishing, and reporting. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about crafting, sharing, and executing on content that tells a cohesive and unique brand story. You’re a good fit for this role if you thrive off of collaboration, work well with deadlines, and operate with a growth mindset.
- Be a steward of the Tackle brand and further its reputation for developing valuable content with an approachable and authentic tone
- Work with the Content & Brand Director to develop and adhere to an editorial calendar
- Plan, edit, proofread, stage, publish, and refresh Tackle blogs, guides, and reports
- Own Tackle’s monthly webinar cadence by developing topics and content, sourcing panelists, and generating registrations
- Work with the team’s visual design lead to develop media content like videos, blog graphics, infographics, social media imagery, etc
- Collaborate with members within the marketing team to develop and support campaign plans
- Engage stakeholders across the organization to source content ideas, topics, and stories
- Manage SEO agency relationship and work collaboratively to improve Tackle’s keyword rankings
- Catalog, tag, and maintain a database of internal and external resources, including subject matter authorities to be used for content creation
- Track, report on, and improve content marketing performance monthly
- Provide editorial support to contracted agencies and in-house writers as needed
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with a focus in content strategy, development, editing, and publishing (bonus points for experience within a B2B software company)
- A mind for storytelling, an ear for narrative, and an eye for creating valuable, impactful content
- An uncompromising dedication to making each piece of content the best it can be for its audience
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, and ability to adapt to different writing styles to bring a project to life
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, visual, and written) with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail
- Strong time and project management skills
- Experience working successfully with diverse departments and groups of people
You’ll Love This Role If You:
- Embody Tackle’s Core Values: We grow together. We continually innovate. We are authentic, honest, and transparent. We measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront. Tackle wins when our customers win!
- Are an organized and driven self-starter with a passion for storytelling and development
- Can learn and adapt to the Tackle brand and voice, and evangelize Tackle’s messaging across marketing channels
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions and be naturally curious both in your role and also for your own professional development
- Eager to bring your creativity to the plate to find ways to help us think outside the box and to become an expert in the world of Cloud Marketplaces
We bring people to our team who are inspired by our mission and who feel aligned with our values:
- Start with the customer - We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
- Paint the art of the possible - We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
- Operate with integrity - We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
- Learn and grow together - We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks.
- Phone screen
- 2-3 additional video chat interviews with key team members (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
- Reference calls
What We Offer
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company off-site Summits
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Internet and Phone Reimbursement
- $500 Home ergo/office set up
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Technology tools to do your best work
- Company Surprises and Swag
- Awesome Co-workers
Practicing equality through diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
Tackle welcomes and celebrates diverse team members and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerate revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces