Sales Development Representative - Remote Anywhere in the U.S.
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Carbon Health is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to build our growing sales team. This role is focused on early-stage client engagement and outreach within the enterprise sales organization. The main objective of the position is identifying opportunities within several verticals to offer our primary care, urgent care, virtual care, Covid Ready services, and occupational health services. As an SDR, you will be responsible for strategically sourcing and qualifying business prospects. Using your unique personality and grit, you will target and qualify leads to increase the pipeline of potential customers. This role will lay the foundation for your future success at Carbon Health by developing a good technical understanding of our products.
What You'll Do
- Generate, qualify, and set meetings for complex enterprise deals in a variety of industries
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers, delivering exceptional service and experiences via email and phone calls
- Partner strategically with Account Executives
- 4+ years lead generation experience in SaaS for enterprise in health-related software, services, or other technologies
- Independent, organized, self-starter
- Prior track record of hitting and/or exceeding lead qualification & lead converted quotas
- Previous experience building relationships with Director to C-Suite prospects
- Team player who is highly collaborative, goal-oriented, and confident
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and adaptable to campaigns
- Expert user of Outreach.IO, Salesforce, Zoominfo, and Linkedin Navigator
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.