Social Media & Community Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What’s the role?
At Leapsome, we’re committed to helping HR & People Operations professionals so that they, in turn, can create exceptional workplace cultures. As a marketing team, we’re at the forefront of creating highly engaging, informative, and actionable content in support of this pursuit. We’re also building the most engaged community of people operations professionals on the planet.
We’re now looking for someone to join the team and take ownership of a range of our community and content operations across our channels to expand our impact. If getting hands-on with a wide range of aspects in a fast-growing B2B marketing team is exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Take ownership of initiatives that drive member growth and engagement for People Over Perks, Leapsome’s thriving Slack community for HR & People Operations professionals. This includes content themes such as a weekly newsletter, organising and hosting ‘Ask Me Anything’ sessions with expert guests, and regularly testing content types for driving engagement.
- Create engaging social media posts for Leapsome’s organic social profiles to educate (and grow) our audience.
- Distribute existing content by converting it to new formats to reach out to and engage with our target audience.
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing to ensure a regular and high-quality publishing schedule for a range of content types.
- Assist the People & Culture team with creating and distributing content that enhances Leapsome’s employer brand to help us become known as a great place to work and attract great team members.
- Track and report metrics to demonstrate the impact of our content channels and inform changes in our strategy.
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure that all content adheres to our brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team, the design team, and cross-functionally with other teams to produce great campaigns.
- 3+ years experience in marketing. Ideally in a B2B SaaS environment. Community management experience is also preferred.
- Ideally, you understand the role of content in B2B and have a knack for finding what content works on which channels. You know how to find the right story to tell.
- Ideally, you’re clued up on best practices and knowledgeable about organic social platforms, content distribution and promotion, and the tactics and tools required to grow an engaged audience.
- You have a willingness to learn and seek out the knowledge and expertise in areas that you’re not yet familiar with.
- You love writing with the target audience in mind and are comfortable with copywriting for different platforms and formats — from long-form to social media posts and everything in between. You have excellent written English and you love the process of writing and editing.
- You’ll also hopefully have an eye for design and can collaborate with designers. Even better if you’re already proficient with design tools for being hands-on with creating visual content assets.
- You appreciate working in an environment where regular feedback is part of the culture. You’re open to both giving and receiving feedback so that everyone can improve.
- We practice what we preach and focus on building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.
- We strive for excellence while growing fast. But this doesn’t mean competing or sacrificing our well-being and personal lives. On the contrary: We genuinely care for each other.
- We’re focused on sustainable growth. We make conscious decisions and only hire people who will make our culture even stronger.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, international, and inclusive environment where everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and further their career.
- We offer competitive salaries and VSOP packages.
- Further benefits include a yearly development budget, flexible working hours, mental health coaching, regular team events, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more.
You don't need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
CEOs and HR teams at forward-thinking companies (including Spotify, Northvolt, and Babbel) use Leapsome to create a continuous cycle of performance management and personalized learning that powers employee engagement and the success of their businesses.
As a people management platform, Leapsome combines tools for Goals & OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Development Frameworks & Skills Matrices, Employee Learning & Onboarding, Employee Engagement Surveys, Feedback & Praise, and Meetings.
Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive. Come and join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make work more fulfilling