Content Marketing Lead (m/f) - Remote Position
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you enjoy writing original and engaging copy for a broad range of platforms? Are you both creative and analytical with an ability to convert your findings into an interesting copy that can hold a reader's attention and encourage growth? Is planning, managing, and executing your bread and butter when it comes to your creative structure?
If yes, we may have your next adventure here with us at eCom Maniacs.
eCom Maniacs is Europe's leading eCommerce Retention Marketing Agency. We help eCom Brands of all sizes to communicate relevant and personalized messaging to their customers through Email, Mobile Push, SMS Marketing Automation, and Chat while generating 30% of additional revenue and increasing business valuation within 6-12 months.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of creating online content for multiple platforms including blog posts, landing pages, newsletters, social media copy, and white papers. You will have the opportunity to work alongside cross-functional teams like brand communications, and web developers to conceptualize and implement engaging content as well as look to improve our current website content.
- Showcase your excellent writing and editing skills with the aim of driving an increase in traffic to our website.
- Write for both long and short-form channels in an engaging way.
- Use your creativity and analytical skills to draw conclusions from and improve our branding and communications.
- Use your outstanding SEO skill set to encourage better marketing KPIs.
- Plan, optimize, and execute content marketing campaigns and initiatives both in-house and alongside external agencies.
- Manage all our social handles and keep them growing in terms of followers and engagement.
- Use your brand knowledge to communicate on various touchpoints and collaborate on presentation decks and ensure a high level of quality content throughout the company.
- Be able to review and assess the tone of current content and can adjust existing content as well as create new content tailored with a consistent tone of voice.
- Make sure that our content marketing strategy is being followed.
- Tailor content aimed at different audiences and channels.
- Comfortable creating editorial plans and calendars.
- Brimming with creativity and new ideas for both copy, visuals, and landing page design.
- Lift the team to a new level with cutting-edge knowledge and profound experience in the field of content writing and demand generation.
- Re-think existing routines and workflows and initiate improvements to drive excellence in close collaboration with the CEO and the delivery team.
- 2+ years experience in content marketing, SEO, or creative writing in a similar role, ideally within a fast-paced and ever-changing startup or agency environment.
- English language skills at a fluent level, any other language skills are a bonus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working within agile methodologies and tech solutions and can work across multiple teams focused on different initiatives at the same time.
- Experience working with CMS such as WordPress.
- Confidence writing with SEO in mind.
- You can prioritize and align multiple work streams whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Proven experience in writing, editing, and proofreading both your own and others’ work.
- Highly collaborative, willing to work with strategists, designers, copywriters, and other internal stakeholders not having email domain knowledge
- Strong ownership for own work results, hands-on mentality, and keenness on solving problems
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Location-independent position
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
*Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.