Marketing Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company with products at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone — publishers, advertisers and consumers — by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale, TripleLift is leading the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television. Working with 90% of the publishers on the comScore 200, 100% of the brands on the AdAge 100, and 100% of the top 20 global DSPs, TripleLift has grown its revenue by high double digits since inception and has now recorded five years of accelerating profitability.
TripleLift, part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, has appeared on the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Crain's New York Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and has been on Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for the last two years. Find out more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking a Marketing Operations Analyst with a passion for technology, data and analytics to join our team to help manage day-to-day operations for workflows, data and reporting. The ideal candidate is comfortable working with large data sets conducting complex analytics and has strong communication skills with an ability to synthesize insights into compelling stories. You will conduct experiments, build and track project performance and use data to enhance initiatives in order to successfully respond to evolving business needs. This role will report to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing and Operations and be part of the Global Marketing team that works closely across the marketing organization.
What You'll Be Working On
- Gather, organize and interpret data from cross-functional sources at scale
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization to track progress.
- Troubleshoot and test workflows, data issues and identify operational solutions that enable the marketing team to meet goals
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Develop a thorough understanding of traffic, funnels, conversion rates and user behavior using event data
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Maintain marketing documentation on our internal wiki to ensure the team is up to date on processes
About You and the Type of Skills You’ll Need
- Experience in marketing/analytics roles or data science turning data into insights and recommendations
- Attention to detail; process & action-oriented; willingness to be hands-on
- Proactive and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Technologically savvy, comfortable learning new software, and seeking out new tools to expand existing processes
- Marketing automation & CRM proficiency, Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with search engines, ad platforms, business research tools, web tracking and analytics, customer relationship management
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Experience in data analysis, A/B testing, retention tracking, etc.
- Skilled in building and maintaining dashboards in a Business Intelligence tool
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL, Python, or other data analysis programs
- 3+ years of experience with proven results.
A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, computer science, statistics, business management, or economics though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plans
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave
- Weekly Yoga & Bootcamp
- Membership to Headspace (Meditation)
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by AdExchanger as Programmatic Power Player, Digiday as Best Ad Tech Platform, by Inc. as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits, and among Inc’s Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
Your application has been successfully submitted.