Marketing Ops Analyst / Lead Routing Specialist (FTC)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Marketing Ops Analyst / Lead Routing Specialist (London, UK) – 1yr FTC
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone — from emerging artists to global brands everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are currently seeking a strong analytical mind to join our EMEA B2B Marketing Team. You will support the marketing operations team in driving results across the various routes to market. The role requires someone who is very proficient in Salesforce.com, Lead Routing, and Analytics.
What you'll Do
- Managing lead assignments and lead routing grids
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly insights and ad-hoc analysis for marketing generated pipeline
- Create marketing & sales documents, processes & SLA’s
- Ensure that SLA’s are kept for lead dispositioning and management.
- Builds Salesforce dashboards for sales & marketing managers
- Provide training to marketing teams on how to use Salesforce
- Owns the campaign management and ingestion processes to Salesforce
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years related work experience in the Marketing, Sales Operations or interlinked functions, ideally in the software industry
- Strong planning, organisational and multitasking skills
- Proven mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills
- Ability to analyse and detail sophisticated business processes
- Be self-managed, responsive, and able to work in a virtual team environment.
- Hands on mentality, proactivity, and attention to detail.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, esp. Excel is required
- Strong experience with SalesForce.com is a requirement. Sales Cloud Consultant certification is preferred.
- Experience in leveraging SFDC APIs to extract and manipulate data in a SQL server environment is preferred.
- Experience in data visualisation is required, PowerBI is preferred.
- Experience in Lead Management is required. LeanData certification is preferred.
- Experience with Outreach.io (and/or SalesLoft) is preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences.