This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to accelerate human progress through education.
It is an ambitious mission — we are aiming to alter the course of human civilization. To have any hope of achieving it, we will need an exceptionally talented and thoughtful marketer to help us grow. You’ll work across the entire customer journey, devices and channels, and optimize our messaging to align with the various touch points along that journey.
What you’ll do
- Craft clear and compelling copy for emails, ads, landing pages, product, and integrated marketing campaigns
- Conduct research to formulate ideas and support writing
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Experience with search engine optimization best practices to maximize our reach
- Collaborate with designers, PR, product and other teams on marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Create, review and edit copy to ensure it stays on brand, follows voice standards, and follows digital best practices
- Create and manage email automation, flows and relevant triggers to ensure the right message is delivered to the right customer segments at the right time
- Work cross functionally with the marketing team to create and maintain an email strategy (cadence, promotions, content etc.), and calendar that aligns with other social platform campaigns
- BSc/BA in Journalism, Marketing, English, or related field
- Proven experience using copy and content strategies to influence purchase decisions
- Knowledge of content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills
- Exceptional written skills and ability to craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Agile and comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proactive, you don’t wait for the solution to be handed down to you
- Nice to have: HTML skills
- Expected availability of 20 hours a week
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scaling the best ideas from Ad Astra, the lab school our cofounder started with Elon Musk at SpaceX.