Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
The Marketing team at Allstream is not your traditional Marketing team; we embrace change and have fun re-inventing the future of work. We are as passionate about our team and customers as we are about our business. We thrive on thinking out of the box, delivering in new ways, and supporting exceptional customer experiences.
It’s an exciting time to be a member of the marketing team at Allstream. We are leading strategies to strengthen the Allstream culture and brand with new and exciting initiatives.
We are growing and are looking for bright people who like solving big problems, influence and drive change.
What's this role about?
We are looking for a marketer who is hungry to accelerate rapid growth for Allstream. The successful candidate will have marketing experience within a rapidly scaling company. Your ability to strategically plan AND execute with excellence is key to your success within our team. The Senior Manager of Growth Marketing will develop and drive Allstream’s growth marketing strategic plan to support our transformation strategy, encompassing both acquisition and retention across the US and Canada.
This role plays an essential part in supporting Marketing’s lead targets, and is focused on customer acquisition, retention, and strengthening our customer and partner relationships.
You will thrive if you…
• Demonstrate impeccable communication skills.
• Are driven by data and insight.
• Move from insight to action with ease.
• Are a self-motivated problem solver, eager to execute solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
• You have a proven track record of developing data-driven, ABM marketing campaigns to drive account growth and customer retention.
• You have a passion for creativity and fresh ideas.
• Are always on the hunt for (and testing) new growth opportunities - including testing new sales channel and acquisition opportunities, with a focus on deriving robust and reliable insights.
What’s in it for you?
We are focused on driving our growth as well as delivering on our core values of customer centricity, being responsive, easy and trusted. We’re committed to working together to deliver trusted advice which helps our customers thrive and communities prosper.
• A comprehensive bonus programs
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in an agile, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
• The opportunity to interface with senior level executives from many different parts of the organization
What will be your responsibilities?
• Optimize marketing automation (HubSpot), identifying ways to enhance sales enablement, lead nurture and scoring through each stage of the buyer’s journey to allow for more efficient lead handling and higher quality lead conversions
• Build and execute a foundational marketing strategy that will support Allstream’s sales pipeline and revenue objectives – including
o Develop and execute integrated multi-channel lead gen initiatives
o Inbound marketing strategies to drive lead generation and funnel acceleration opportunities
o Develop and roll out of an ABM strategy
• Own and measure lead generation KPIs through all stages of the nurture and sales funnels, and track team performance to ensure alignment with Allstream’s goals
• Create scorecards and perform business reviews to report on campaign metrics including pipeline, opportunities, and closed deals influenced by your efforts
• Measure ROI using metrics analysis to optimize campaigns and stay aligned with business goals, forecast and assess performance against quarterly revenue goals
• Own our Lead Governance program – reinforcing accountability amongst all sales channels to ensure lead and funnel management responsiveness is consistently in place and SLAs are met
• Lead the planning, production and execution phases of a wide variety of North American events.
• Execute marketing strategies to aid in furthering prospects down lead funnel, both hard and soft nurture of leads
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, Business Intelligence, product, programs to build and implement marketing initiatives, ensuring teams work towards clear goals, deliverables and timelines
• Work closely with Sales channels on strategic lead gen planning, training and adoption of digital sales enablement tools
What do you need to succeed?
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of growth marketing experience
• Lead and mentor a team of two Growth Marketing specialists
• Strong campaign / event planning and execution abilities
• Ability to copywrite and copyedit sales and customer-facing communications
• Comprehensive understanding of ABM, HubSpot, marketing automation platforms, CRM (Salesforce)
• A strong drive towards getting things done, being accountable, and driving outcomes
• Strong ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way across the organization, but also comfort with being flexible and working independently to achieve results
• Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of communicating effectively at all levels
• Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential
• Organized and attentive to detail, with a strong ability to multi-task
• Experience in managing B2B campaigns
Allstream is a leader in business communications throughout Canada and the United States; what differentiates us is that we are big enough to deliver and small enough to care. With Allstream, customers benefit from access to an expansive network of experts and a team focused on reliability. As a single provider of voice, collaboration and connectivity solutions, Allstream makes communication and collaboration easy. The combination of our purpose-built network and scalable solutions means we can deliver the latest technology and customer experience to drive our customers into the future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care