Senior Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. Alida created Alida TXM (Total Experience Management) to fuse the voice of customers and employees with the ability to innovate and deliver extraordinary customer, employee, product, and brand experiences. Iconic brands like Twitter, Toyota, and J. Crew choose Alida, formerly Vision Critical, to build stronger brands, happier workplaces, winning product portfolios, and lasting customer relationships. We are deeply committed to the success of our rich culture and ensure that we always have fun and remain true to our values, Bold, Empathetic, Curious and Authentic .
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on social media @alidaCXM.
Do you thrive in the complex environment required to launch and market new products? Do you love bringing a story to life by showing how a product creates customer value? The product marketing manager will be instrumental in the strategy and execution of our go-to market (GTM) for new products and expansion into new markets.
*This person can be based in Canada or in the US*
More specifically, the product marketer is responsible for:
- Working closely with the product management team in defining and executing the go-to-market plan for new products or expansion into new markets including:
- Managing the GTM process in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Developing new buyer personas and corresponding sales plays to support sales’ ability to generate new opportunities or take existing products into new markets
- Creating assets that showcase new products in practice through compelling use cases, tailored by persona
- Working with pre-sales team to ensure they are properly enabled to demonstrate products to prospective customers in alignment with the Alida market position and message
- Partnering with customer success to ensure they can communicate the value of new products to existing customers and understand how to identify expansion opportunities
Primary responsibilities of the product marketing manager position include:
- Work with the product management team to shape and communicate the product roadmap
- Manage GTM process for new products or market expansion efforts
- Develop or hone expertise in key markets including market trends and competitive intelligence in collaboration with product management
- Build product demos that highlight key product differentiators in a clear and compelling manner
- Write new product features for in-product announcements and newsletters
- Produce product and feature/ function level assets including video vignettes
- Develop product presentations, data sheets and other sales assets highlighting product value and key differentiators
- Collaborate with demand generation team to create compelling content for campaign support and lead generation efforts for new products
- Support evangelism activities through speaking events, webcasts, tradeshows, and meetups
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 – 7 years working in SaaS or enterprise software, four years in product or technical marketing
- Prior experience taking to new SaaS or other software products to market (GTM) or expanding opportunities for existing products into new markets
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large groups of senior-level customers and prospects as well as industry influencers and analysts.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Strong communication skills including ability to write product-related content
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified or higher preferred.
We Can’t Wait to Meet You!
We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram.
Your application has been successfully submitted.