Director of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As our Director of Product Marketing, you will work closely with our VP of Marketing to drive the vision for the company, product, and marketing initiatives. You'll be leading all product marketing responsibilities and strategies with the help of our VP of Marketing. The role is inherently cross-functional -- you will partner with software engineering, marketing, sales, and external customers. We are looking for someone with deep customer focus as well as an established track record in product marketing for SaaS, ML, AI, Customer Service, and/or Human Computer Interaction. This is an IC role to start with the opportunity to build a team.
- Develop clear and differentiated messages and value propositions for Netomi that is easy for sales to deliver and compels target audiences to engage
- Create and present compelling, high-quality content across the funnel, including, white papers, eBooks, webinars, product-related blogs, thought leadership blogs, case studies, social media content, videos, and website content
- Enable sales reps using training and sales tools on latest product features, competitive intelligence and key differentiators that help accelerate the sales cycle
- Develop sales enablement by creating solution briefs, customer-facing presentations, demo scripts, email templates, battle cards, and ROI tools
- Develop comprehensive GTM plans that raise awareness across multiple channels, drives leads, increases market share, and ensures Netomi's overall success in the market
- Research market, product, and competitive dynamics and industry trends and socialize findings and recommendations with the team. Develop frameworks to create positioning against competitors on an ongoing basis
- Support pricing and packaging initiatives for a new product or cross-portfolio packages
- Open to traveling a couple of times a quarter to meet customers or attend conferences
- Desired Qualifications:
- 6+ years B2B SaaS Startup experience
- Passionate storyteller who can articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- Excellent relationship with Sales Team and C-levels
- Quick to synthesize technical content into ‘positioning’ for non-technical audiences and craft messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Start multiple initiatives at the same time and energetically pursue them to show continued iterative progress
- Flexible for change in directions
- Self-Starter able to deliver high output with great quality
- Excellent team player
- Customer-first mentality
Your application has been successfully submitted.