Vice President of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Striim is seeking a VP of Marketing to lead all marketing activity for the business - including demand generation, branding, thought leadership, account based marketing, and product marketing. This is a critical hire, and the role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. Beyond the core tactical elements of the job, the ideal candidate is encouraged to contribute strategically to the overall direction of the company’s growth.
Striim has over $100m in funding including a recent $50m Series C led by Goldman Sachs Growth. Our mission is to power decisions and operations with real-time, actionable data.
Striim is quickly becoming the standard for real-time data integration in the cloud with over 150 enterprise customers including the likes of Albertsons, Macy's, Orange, SKY, and Gartner. Striim is also a strategic enterprise data integration partner for many major cloud service providers including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Snowflake.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team to conduct the full spectrum of marketing activities across demand generation, brand management, content creation, product marketing, SEM and PR
- Build, maintain, and execute a strategic marketing plan with clear and measurable goals, coordinating cross-functional support, and driving data-centric accountability
- Collaborate with the SDR, partnership, customer and sales teams to build and deploy coordinated demand generation programs
- Drive our ABM strategy in close coordination with our sales and revenue operations teams
- Take charge of Striim’s story, ensuring that all communications — including PR, sales materials, newsletters, white papers, and all other content — have cohesive messaging and are on-brand
- Coordinate market feedback to the Product team; track “common wisdom” within the marketing technology space, aligning with Striim’s value proposition.
- Lead, develop and grow the marketing team – recruiting, on-boarding, empowering, and mentoring employees to deliver outstanding results
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability in marketing, ideally working with early stage technology companies.
- Expertise in successfully creating and deploying inbound and outbound demand generation programs in a SaaS business
- Demonstrated experience in running a variety of Marketing programs
- Ability to make data driven decisions to assess the efficiency of various marketing channels and to make appropriate investment recommendations.
- Experience leading teams to optimal performance and output.
- Intuitive sense of positioning; experience deploying and implementing messaging discipline across a high-growth company.
- Independent, proactive, driven; understands how to drive end-business value via tactical execution.
- Strong familiarity with data - e.g. Google Analytics, Looker, Excel; SQL not necessary but a bonus.
- Understanding of marketing technology is a plus
Striim (pronounced “stream” with two i’s for integration and intelligence) was founded in 2012 with a simple goal of helping companies make data useful the instant it is born. Our founding team is experienced, proven and successful: they were part of the core team at Weblogic (acquired by BEA, 2002) and GoldenGate (acquired by Oracle, 2009).
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- Comprehensive health care plans (medical, dental and vision), including medical and dependent FSA
- Retirement plan (401K)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- The chance to contribute to and shape an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Our company culture fosters entrepreneurship and nurtures our team members to grow with the company. Come join a Silicon Valley startup focused on delivering a product that’s loved by its customers and primed to be a core part of the cloud data stack.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.