Director of Sales and Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Record a short video using loom.com and send it with your application. Tell us about yourself, what you enjoy, and why this position interests you. Keep it short and show us who you are! This is required and shows us that you care. Otherwise, your application will likely be rejected.
Welcome to the highest-rated, fastest-growing website solution in the insurance industry. Our ActiveAgency platform, priced at $250/month, is being used by 1,100+ insurance agencies across the country and around the world. On average, a new agency signs up every day.
We have an outstanding reputation for service, innovation, and attention to detail. We are certified as a Great Place to Work and have won numerous awards, including Fastest Growing Companies, Business of the Year, and more.
We work remotely, but you’d never know it. We have an incredible culture, get together throughout the year, do fun team days, and even take bigger reward trips when we hit our milestones. In fact, the entire team is going to Captiva, FL in January 2022 to celebrate achieving our latest milestone. We’re renting a beautiful mansion on the water to kick back and have some fun as a team!
With your sales and marketing leadership, it’s time to accelerate growth to levels well beyond what we’ve achieved thus far. Are you ready for the challenge?
As Director of Sales and Marketing, reporting directly to our CEO, you are responsible for growing, managing, and leading our Sales and Marketing Teams. Your primary responsibility is to accelerate growth through a combination of increased outbound sales and inbound marketing initiatives.
Having the magical combination of sales and marketing experience, leadership, hustle, creativity, initiative, technical expertise, strong communication skills, and critical thinking is a must. You need to think like an entrepreneur and be focused on meaningful results, such as new business generated as a result of your efforts.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute sales and marketing initiatives with the biggest impact.
- Hire, grow, and lead our Sales Team focused on outbound efforts and platform demos.
- Manage all aspects of our marketing initiatives with a thorough and up-to-date understanding of today’s web tech and digital marketing trends and capabilities.
- Work within HubSpot and other systems to ensure the necessary tracking is in place.
- Nurture new and existing strategic partnerships.
- Conduct market and client research and analysis to determine opportunities.
- Brainstorm, plan, and execute focused marketing campaigns.
- Produce the necessary reporting so that you can show what’s working and what’s not.
- Manage and execute our content calendar across all channels.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets.
- Identify and manage conferences, speaking opportunities, and other sales and marketing initiatives in conjunction with our Operations Manager.
- Participate in ongoing team meetings to review ideas, feedback, and related activity.
- Field phone calls, chat sessions, and emails. Handle as necessary.
- Leverage our suite of tools and apps, including Google Workspace, HubSpot, Zoom, Slack, and others.
- Thrive in a fast-paced company and have fun as we grow together!
“Real world” experience is the most important requirement, ideally with at least five to 10 years of applicable and demonstrable experience. Knowledge and reporting of outbound sales, digital marketing, HubSpot CRM, relationship building, and leading a team is required. Familiarity with the creative side of marketing and design is also important.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and performance-based commissions and bonus potential
- Team days and reward trips
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- “Life-friendly” Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Remote work flexibility
It is expected that you provide an adequate internet connection and quiet, professional environment from which to conduct business. You need to be available during normal business hours to handle incoming emails, calls, and unscheduled meetings. Some flexibility is offered as long as expectations are clear and it does not negatively affect the company or team. Everything you need to be successful, including an Apple MacBook computer, software, headset, and training is included.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Launch. Do. Grow.