Field Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the Internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development. Fastly’s customers include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Vimeo, Pinterest, The New York Times, and GitHub.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Field Marketing Manager
The Fastly Growth Marketing team is expanding and looking for our next field marketing manager. Reporting to the Senior Director of North America Demand Marketing, you will be responsible for generating demand for our offerings and supporting the sales pipeline within the North America Enterprise market. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work in a cross-collaborative manner with sales and marketing to develop strategic, integrated marketing programs that support our business. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be comfortable being both strategic and tactical, with a passion for helping organizations protect their apps at the origin or edge.
What You'll Do
- Develop, build, and execute regional field programs designed to reach and convert segments within our North America target accounts
- Partner closely with our sales and sales development teams to accelerate pipeline in our target accounts and increase conversions to drive net new revenue growth
- Plan and execute regional activities including industry events (both physical and virtual), webinars, direct mail, digital programs, and more
- Engage with strategic partners for co-branded marketing campaign creation
- Analyze and communicate marketing program performance to internal stakeholders including marketing and sales leadership
- Continually analyze and optimize efforts to meet and exceed department and program goals
- Contribute to the creation of marketing efforts that are programmatic and scalable by documenting best practices and lessons learned
What We're Looking For
- Proven experience in a field or regional marketing role with a strong understanding of B2B SaaS funnel metrics and selling into a technical audience
- A diligent project manager with the ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing projects and drive to completion upon a specified timeline
- Solid understanding of acquisition strategies to properly segment our target market and develop the ideal audience for integrated marketing programs
- Excellent strategic, analytical, and critical thinking capabilities
- Biased toward action, a collaborator, and a master simplifier
- Advanced knowledge of common marketing technologies such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Familiarity of account-based marketing (ABM) strategies and platforms like Demandbase
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and tactics - PPC, paid social, paid media, Drift
- Event management experience including vendor contract negotiations, tracking budgets, show services ordering (such as A/V and internet), and ability to lift/ship boxes up to 40 lbs.
Fastly is proud to deliver a strong total rewards program to our employees. This role is eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Medical: Cigna or Kaiser available
- Retirement benefits and employer match
- Life Insurance (Basic and Voluntary Life)
- Short & Long Term Disability with a buy-up LTD option
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness benefits
- Flex Spending Accounts & Mass Transit benefits
- Open Vacation Policy
- Sick Time
- Generous leave benefits (medical, maternity, paternity, and personal)
- Paid wellness days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & reimbursement program stipend
- Mobile and internet allowance
- Wellness stipend
- Pet insurance
Fastly reserves the right to amend or modify for any reasons in accordance with applicable law.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit, please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.