This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brand Theory helps B2Bs master the art and science of customer acquisition through an innovative growth system. We are looking for a talented content writer to join our growth marketing team. Our clients are ready to invest in scaling revenue growth, instead of wasting time and money on marketing tactics that don't move the needle. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn how it works, and will play a major role in producing the content that makes it happen.
This position will begin at 16-20 hours per week, with potential for more.
We'll need you to:
Assist in planning and creating data-driven marketing strategies that meet or exceed the growth goals of our clients. Drive the creation of all marketing assets to fulfill the objectives of those strategies, with a heavy emphasis on blog article production.
- Conduct keyword research to identify targeted traffic generation opportunities.
- Produce compelling blog and website content that engages and converts.
- Email marketing, including writing and automated nurturing.
- Attend company and client meetings to align on team and client goals, as well as progress of deliverables.
- All projects delivered on-time and on-budget
- High percentage of error-free deliverables
- Responsive to project communication during all business hours Mon-Fri
- Committed to client success, hitting growth KPIs
- Committed to working with our processes, and helping improve them
- Open to more hours as we grow
- Capable of working remotely, with limited supervision
- Proficient in digital marketing and inbound strategies
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization using tools like Semrush
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with published examples
- Knowledge of HubSpot (Marketing Hub Certification, Inbound Certification)
- Knowledge of html is a plus, but not required
- Please provide blog article samples that demonstrate both writing and SEO capabilities
- Please provide the number of available hours per week, and when you can start
Your application has been successfully submitted.