Marketing Manager, Memes
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strata is the operating system for your professional network. Your network is your most valuable asset. Strata helps you be more thoughtful and helpful to the people you care most about. It recommends who to reach out to, when, and what to say. Strata makes recommendations intelligently by integrating with your email inbox as the primary data source and applying machine learning to find important contacts to reconnect with.
We’re hiring a Marketing Manager to evangelize Strata on digital and offline channels. The ideal candidate is a social media savvy marketer who can create humorous content and build relationships with Strata’s user personas: executives, founders, and investors. You’ll grow your network and build your brand along with Strata’s.
- Drive user acquisition and brand awareness by evangelizing Strata on digital and offline channels
- Make hilarious memes about work to share on Strata’s LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter accounts
- Build relationships with social media influencers, executive communities, and podcasts in the industry
- Attend events and conferences to meet and build relationships with Strata’s target users
- 2-4 years experience in marketing or public relations
- Comedy experience or at the least a good sense of humor, and knowledge of or experience in the corporate world for creating content
- Strong networker, relationship builder, and brand builder
- Social media presence and a desire to build a personal brand and following is a plus but not required
Strata is headquartered in New York with team members located across the world. The ideal candidate is located in New York or willing to travel to New York on a regular basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Relationships are everything.