Senior Marketing Manager, Enterprise & ABM
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
The G2 Revenue Marketing team is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to focus on driving pipeline for our Enterprise segment. In this role, alignment with Sales is key. From building target account lists for ABM, to creating and executing an omni-channel marketing plan, to owning and reporting KPIs, you’ll own your budget and strategy to achieve your goals. G2’s enterprise accounts often include a large number of key contacts, each with their own responsibilities in the decision making process. You’ll bring expertise not only in platforms that enable account targeting, but in understanding the range of personas you’ll be targeting.
If you’re an ABM marketer that lives and breathes sales alignment, one-to-one and one-to-few campaigns, and craves a tech stack that supports account engagement over the traditional MQL waterfall, then get in here and complete us!
In this role, you will:
- Drive sales alignment on enterprise account lists, campaign planning, and reporting
- Own a quarterly campaign calendar that works back from pipeline targets to hit goals
- Think and execute across channels, i.e., paid social, email, website, events, and display
- Align with the product marketing team to understand Tier 1 releases that will impact our quarterly plan
- Drive ABM content creation, including long and short form content and landing pages to leverage in your campaigns
- Work with MOPs and marketing analysts to track and report on campaign performance for your segment
- Be able to experiment with new channels, report insights, and form a point of view on what’s working and what’s not
- Align with the SDR team to ensure follow up with engaged contacts
- Understand the complexity and nuance of G2’s large accounts and brainstorm programs and campaigns that drive meaningful engagement with prospects
- Bonus points: First-hand knowledge of G2, reviews, and intent data offerings
- 5+ years of experience with go-to-market and ABM strategy
- Experience with demand generation and owning a pipeline target
- Deep understanding of the the MQL and ABM marketing funnels
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Hands-on experience with platforms like Engagio and DemandBase
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively at the executive level
- Superb analytical, problem-solving capabilities
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where you go for software