Direct, Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director, Demand Generation
At AEM, Earth Networks parent company, we are enabling a safer and more prosperous world by delivering technologies to organizations and communities to mitigate their risk from severe weather and environmental events such as flooding, wildfires, and lightning.
AEM has integrated 7 companies, over 350 employees, and cutting-edge technologies to tackle the growing environmental risk around the world. We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Director of Demand Generation to grow sales pipeline across the portfolio and build our brand by developing and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy and championing a culture of measurability and continuous optimization.
The successful candidate has demonstrable hands-on experience with multi-channel demand generation in a B2B environment, including tradeshows, digital marketing, website optimization, content marketing, and social media. You should be both data-driven and a strong communicator, working collaboratively with sales, product marketing, and other teams to develop compelling campaigns to drive new pipeline and customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are mission-driven and have a passion for working in the environmental technology industry.
- You are a curious marketer driven to try new strategies and constantly improve every stage of the funnel.
- You are a data-driven pro who works tirelessly to find innovative ways to grow prospect acquisition, convert leads, keep customers engaged, retain them, and ultimately turn them into brand champions.
- You work and collaborate closely with key stakeholders to gain better insights and grow the pipeline.
- You enjoy owning the marketing engine and measurement framework.
- You thrive on leveraging tech stack and funnel optimization.
- Lead strategy and execution of full-funnel (prospecting through conversion) multi-channel campaigns through a variety of growth marketing tactics and channels: email, website, paid advertising, SEO, industry publications and more.
- Own and grow our event marketing program; assessing the right events to attend, building program design, engaging vendors, handling logistics, and driving pre- and post-event marketing tactics.
- Drive quality lead volume and revenue through inbound and outbound marketing activities both domestically and in targeted international markets.
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, messaging, execution and KPIs
- Develop new content strategies to increase touchpoints within the buyer journey to drive acquisition efforts, deepen engagement and reduce churn.
- Lead and implement testing methodologies to optimize and scale the demand generation process, including response and conversion rates.
- Create and manage budgets, lead models, and analytic tools to track campaigns, optimize performance and achieve pipeline targets.
- Lead the planning and execution of the social media strategy to maximize engagement and brand building opportunities.
- Own a single integrated promotional calendar for all digital media channels, industry events and PR.
- Manage and develop the talent on the Demand Generation team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 12+ years total experience
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally within a company selling data or technology products.
- Ability to create and drive a multi-channel marketing strategy aligned with corporate revenue and branding goals.
- Track record of hitting pipeline targets and generating marketing-sourced revenue.
- Working knowledge of a major marketing automation platform, preferably HubSpot.
- Experience leading teams, coordinating with vendors and external industry partners.
- Strong analytical skills with a natural bias for measurement and metrics.
- Able to thrive in a matrixed, team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This is a remote opportunity that can be done from anywhere in the continental United States
- You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position
- Important COVID-19 Guidance: In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine regulations that certain government contractors must adhere to. This position will be hired by Earth Networks which is apart of the AEM family of companies. Earth Networks is a covered federal contractor and therefore our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by January 4, 2022. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join Earth Networks, you would need to be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022, or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation or be legally entitled to an accommodation. Earth Networks will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage PLUS flexible spending accounts
- Generous 401(k) company match
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long term disability
- 15 days of Paid Time Off accrued in your first year! An additional day every year after!
- 8 Company Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays
- Spot Bonuses
- Working with co-workers that are passionate about our products and solutions!
Earth Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.