Director of Brand and Creative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role: Director of Brand and Creative
This role will lead G2’s brand team which consists of designers, front-end web developers, copywriter and a project manager. First and foremost, we’re looking for a strong, team-oriented leader with a demonstrated history managing multidisciplinary creative teams and brand projects. Reporting into the VP of Brand Marketing and Communications, this leader should also provide insight, encouragement, and constructive direction to others on the team, mentoring and inspiring them.
The team is responsible for developing and managing all strategic brand projects -- aligning the G2 brand experience across all functions, including, most importantly, our website. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about brand strategy and execution and understands their importance across the entire customer and prospect experience, as well as fluent in B2B marketing and comfortable in a quickly-evolving environment. The right candidate should have proven experience shaping and growing a brand as well as a strong desire to develop and mentor a diverse team.
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead brand marketing, design and creative projects from end-to-end, from ideation to execution.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the entire marketing department, including product marketing, revenue marketing, marketing operations, events, and communications
- Plan and execute multi-channel brand marketing campaigns targeting software buyers and sellers across the globe
- Build, manage and coach a team to achieve, continuously learn and grow their careers.
- Need a startup mentality, high sense of urgency as well as an ability/interest in wearing multiple hats.
- 8+ years of brand and creative experience
- Several years of people management experience
- Excellent leadership, team management and soft skills
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional front-end web design/development projects with marketing and product stakeholders
- Comfort and familiarity with web UX principles and best practices
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- Brand positioning, strategy and campaign experience
- Both client- and agency-side experience
- B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where you go for software