Manager, Growth Marketing and Campaigns
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Assignar's Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for building the company's growth strategy, running all paid acquisition channels, and optimizing the lead and customer acquisition engine. This role will lead a small team of growth marketers and work closely with all marketing team members, sales and sales development as well as our media and creative partners.
This is a high impact role and will be an integral part of the marketing function at Assignar. We’re looking for a highly motivated person who wants to put their ideas into action and grounds their decisions in data. In true start-up fashion, we move quickly with short sales cycles and need to build inbound growth and campaigns to match that pace. You will be reporting to the Global Head of Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Operationally manage your team and our media agency to execute on the full marketing funnel including developing new concepts, launching and managing campaigns across paid marketing channels, developing a dynamic feedback loop with the sales teams, monitoring performance of online funnels and landing pages, and optimizing campaigns
- Lead deep-dive analyses across all paid marketing channels and campaigns to identify new growth/efficiency opportunities, identify and experiment with new marketing channels based on performance results.
- Test and optimize marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, such as PPC, video, social media, display, retargeting, 3rd party paid media vendors and others. Thinking analytically and creatively to build data-driven campaigns that grow pipeline and exceed growth targets.
- Communicate the effectiveness of the paid marketing channels to stakeholders across the organization
- Be an authority on personalization and customization by utilizing a deep understanding of our users’ needs and behaviors
- Provide actionable insights on competitor behavior and market trends that can be used by stakeholders across the organization
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in growth marketing including experience building and managing campaigns from scratch on Google and Facebook
- Ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders from marketing, sales, product, and creative team
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset
- Proven track record building, implementing, and measuring successful campaigns leveraging all media channels
- Scrappy ability to get stuff done, roll up your sleeves, and tackle something hands-on
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to to manage marketing initiatives from start to finish and interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, as well as maintaining a positive outlook and mindset
- Demonstrated experience in driving what is needed in a constantly evolving environment while maintaining a "big picture" view
Your application has been successfully submitted.